BY SCOTCH-BRITE #43 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens*
Casey C.
Springfield , MO
These sponges are what I always use. I've never had any downsides to them. They work just as great. A little more expensive than usual but the fact that they are eco friendly justifies it in my mind.
Maddy G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Most any brand of sponge will do its job, but this brand is tough and REALLY gets the job done. I like this brand in general, but I like that this specific sponge is made of natural fibers.
Haley L.
Janesville, WI
I am loving this sponge! It holds up better than the non natural sponges I have purchased in the past. It is made of natural fibers and is affordable. I do not plan on buying any other sponges in the future. This one does it all! I recommend giving it a try.
Laura R.
Belcamp, MD
Love these natural fiber sponges so much! They do a great job cleaning and go great paired with our natural dish soap. Love the feel when cleaning with them. Purchase these at target for a great price. I Will buy these again when I need more sponges! Great!
Tiffany W.
Overland Park, KS
These honestly work just as well as normal sponges. I was initially a little afraid that the fibers would break down quickly but these sponges actually last a while. The green aspect is a huge bonus, knowing that you've made an environmentally friendly choice!
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
I feel good about using this sponge. It's natural and can be put in the dishwasher to clean and sanitize. Does a great job for scrubbing tough foods, and the softer side for delicate dishes.
Julianne M.
CHARLESTOWN, MA
These certainly do the trick! I purchased on drugstore.com and felt the price was right for the value. I like the fact that natural ingredients are used and I actually like the darker color because it doesn't seem to showcase dish dirt as easy which is nice
Katie P.
Wilmington, DE
The rough side of these sponges does a good job to scrub off grime while the other side is great for washing. Only complaint is that the scrubbing side started to shed off the little bristles.
Katie B.
Marble Cliff, OH
I didn't love these. They were expensive and didn't suds up as well as the other sponges I normally use that are Scotch-Brite. I would say these were disappointing. I will not be purchasing these again and would not recomment it to others. Don't buy these.
Nicole C.
Sophia, Nc
Love these sponges, gets pots and pans very clean with out scratching the inside of them. It's a very good price, have them most places sponges are sold. Would recommend these to everyone