BY SCOTCH-BRITE #44 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens*
Khrissy L.
Columbus Oh
I love using these sponges, I use them all the time and they get the job done, when washing my dishes. I wish they would last a little bit longer. I got them at target, and I would buy them again. They cost a little bit more, but it's fine it's worth it
Joanna S.
San Diego, CA
Great utility sponge. It's a gentle scrub for fragile plates, glasses, and bowls. It doesn't scratch. But it's not great for stuck-on food. I would suggest the regular scotch-brite sponge for that.
Lily S.
Knoxville, TN
Standard sponge, but it does a good job of getting grime off of my dishes. It's effective and I generally keep reaching for this same sponge. It smells like a sponge and I buy it at Kroger grocery stores. I keep buying it so I guess I will buy again.
Laura L.
Royal Oak, MI
These work well, as well as any sponge. But I feel better using something that's a little greener, especially I with the amount of dishes and sponge we go through. They have a nice scrubbing side as well that's tough on dishes (in a good way!).
Kassandra G.
I have always used these sponges and they are great, but they don't last very long. These sponges get the job done & doesn't soak up all the dish soap so you are not reapplying liquid
Psaira H.
scotch brite has been a household staple in my family two generations now, no other sponge has ever held up or performed as well. Plus, its available at just about any retailer around!
Shaun G.
Hyattsville, MD
These are just as effective as other scrub sponges, but I can't verify whether they're really any "green"er or not. I guess if they really are more environmentally friendly, it would make a good buy, but otherwise it doesn't mean much either way.
Jax L.
Oklahoma City, OK
I really like the quality of these sponges but it doesn't take long for them to start developing an odor. They start to stink like mildew and it's just a reminder of all the bacteria that's being harbored and I immediately have to throw them out.
Stacy K.
Auburn, GA
My go to sponges for everything from kitchen to bath. They don't scratch and I prefer the natural color and fibers. Easy to find at the grocery and the price and value is very good. They last a long time and I will continue to buy them. Recommend!
Ellen M.
Athens, GA
I love these natural sponges. It is great for the environment and cheap. Normally natural products cost the most. These are the same as the others. The scrubber part works great to