BY SCOTCH-BRITE #43 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens*
Whitley M.
Hastings, MN
I am a huge foodie, so you know I use my pots, pans, utensils and glasses more that the average cook! With the amount of cooking I do I need a sponge that holds up to the grease and junk I throw at it. Scotch-Brite makes a sponge that lasts a long time and does it's job.
Charlotte I.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Scotch brite is the only major sponge brand that I am aware of that has a natural fiber sponge. Because of this feature, I have been purchasing these for some time! I will certainly continue purchasing!
Miranda O.
Modesto, CA
This sponge is okay. The company I work for is a "certified green" company and we use these sponges. They work well, but they wear out very quickly. I don't really like how the scrubby part feels and little strands are often left behind. Other than that, they get the job done!
Allie K.
Great at cleaning up stubborn messes without scratching our surfaces. Easy to wipe up our dishes and countertops and they last a few weeks before needing to be replaced. I stick mine in the dishwasher to sanitize.
Tawny R.
Allegan, MI
Great brand!! Works and cleans very well, and absolutely love the fact that they have a "GREEN" alternative to regular sponges, so nature freaks like me, can clean with the best of them, while also doing our part to save our beautiful planet!!! It's a great feeling!!!
Lauren H.
Red Bluff, CA
Theses sponges last a long time, are cost effective, and don't have any order. They are dishwasher safe and hold up great! I buy mine at my local grocery store and was impressed with the quality.
Ali R.
San Diego , CA
If you're looking for a sponge that's better for the environment and land fill this is a good choice. We're very happy with them! Let the sponge dry out or microwave for 1 minute every once in a while.
Gabrielle C.
Wytheville, VA
I thought these sponges were weird the first time I used them, because the were wet when I opened the package. I love the fact they are made of all natural, recycled materials.
Emilee R.
Olathe, KS
I like these because they are neutral colored and they seem to be gentle on my stuff that could scratch. They are easy to use and easy to disinfect. I think they last longer than regular sponges.
Casey C.
Springfield , MO
These sponges are what I always use. I've never had any downsides to them. They work just as great. A little more expensive than usual but the fact that they are eco friendly justifies it in my mind.