BY SCOTCH-BRITE #41 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens
Maddy G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Most any brand of sponge will do its job, but this brand is tough and REALLY gets the job done. I like this brand in general, but I like that this specific sponge is made of natural fibers.
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
I feel good about using this sponge. It's natural and can be put in the dishwasher to clean and sanitize. Does a great job for scrubbing tough foods, and the softer side for delicate dishes.
Autumn N.
Doesn't scratch dishes or glasses but they expire pretty quickly. And by expire I mean they smell really bad really fast. They are a little less expensive but you end up go by through them faster. I will stick with the regular scotchbrite sponges in the future.
Haley L.
Janesville, WI
I am loving this sponge! It holds up better than the non natural sponges I have purchased in the past. It is made of natural fibers and is affordable. I do not plan on buying any other sponges in the future. This one does it all! I recommend giving it a try.
Julianne M.
CHARLESTOWN, MA
These certainly do the trick! I purchased on drugstore.com and felt the price was right for the value. I like the fact that natural ingredients are used and I actually like the darker color because it doesn't seem to showcase dish dirt as easy which is nice
Brittany B.
These are really what I prefer to use. They don't seem as harsh as some other sponges. Honestly it's probably the fact that they look more "natural" that I buy them. I don't know that they particularly perform better or worse than any others. I do like them though.
Nicole C.
Sophia, Nc
Love these sponges, gets pots and pans very clean with out scratching the inside of them. It's a very good price, have them most places sponges are sold. Would recommend these to everyone
Katie B.
Marble Cliff, OH
I didn't love these. They were expensive and didn't suds up as well as the other sponges I normally use that are Scotch-Brite. I would say these were disappointing. I will not be purchasing these again and would not recomment it to others. Don't buy these.
Katie P.
Philadelphia, PA
The rough side of these sponges does a good job to scrub off grime while the other side is great for washing. Only complaint is that the scrubbing side started to shed off the little bristles.
Ashlee W.
St Petersburg, FL
I love that these are natural, but I felt like the bristle side wasn't as effective as the non-natural options. I will not be purchasing this product again. If environmentalism is your jam- these are for you!