BY SCOTCH-BRITE #41 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens
Keli J.
Smithfield , Va
These hold up really well. They get the job done and are a great value. I love the natural look, but they don't feel different from the regular scotch-brite sponges that I grew up with. They work just as well!
Ashley H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I love that these sponges help get rid of the tough residue that can be left on pots and pans, and even counters without feeling I'm scratching them. Also the fact these are natural is another added bonus!
Linda S.
LaPorte, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are great. They seem to stay un stinky for a good amount of time. They always seem to be out of stock where I ship so they are a popular item. The scrubber does great as well. I will continue to use them.
Tiffany P.
Jenkinsburg, GA
Love the natural fibers! Good product and the pricing is good too. The sponge holds up well and cleans well. Good value and everyone can appreciate a good scrubbing sponge made with natural ingredients.
Rebecca S.
Sanford, FL
This sponge cleaned about as well as any other sponge that you buy, it began to shred after 2 or 3 uses which I was not a fan of as most of the sponges I have used in the past lasted at least 2 weeks not forcing me to buy another one a week later. I would not buy this product again
Ozzy G.
Chesterfield, VA
I like that Scotch-Brite is trying a natural option but it could be better. I find it doesn't hold up or last as long as other sponges. It also absorbs more order. Price is reasonable but I'll keep shopping.
Katie R.
Terre Haute, IN
These are great. When I was shopping, they were the same price as the regular, so I decided why not the greener ones of they are the same price. And they have been working great. They clean my dishes well and I like knowing that the product is slightly better for the environment.
Jessica E.
These sponges really get the job done without leaving scratches behind. They last about as long as any other sponge I've tried but I continue to repurchase these because I just prefer the natural fibers.
Afsoon Z.
It was great for the first week but then it started to shrink and get smelly. We used bleach on it so we can kill any bacteria and/or mild but it still wasn't pleasant to wash with. Will never buy again.
Marjorie S.
Morris, IL
First of all I love that this sponge I made with natural fiber. I think that is the coolest thing. It doesn't scratch or make any pre existing scratches worse. Now that being said the scrubby part sheds so much. My sink is always full of the fibers that cons off during cleaning.