BY SCOTCH-BRITE #44 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens
Elizabeth Z.
I bought these sponges and they served their purpose. I also noticed that when I used these they didn't smell like mold as quickly as the regular sponges. I would recommend these to others. And I would buy again.
Elizabeth P.
Fairfield , OH
I love the sponges. They last longer than a typical sponge, and I love the fact that they don't scratch any pots and pans. I bought mine on Amazon they're very cheap. The sponge also smells very good.
Tawny R.
Allegan, MI
Great brand!! Works and cleans very well, and absolutely love the fact that they have a "GREEN" alternative to regular sponges, so nature freaks like me, can clean with the best of them, while also doing our part to save our beautiful planet!!! It's a great feeling!!!
MIRANDA O.
Modesto, CA
This sponge is okay. The company I work for is a "certified green" company and we use these sponges. They work well, but they wear out very quickly. I don't really like how the scrubby part feels and little strands are often left behind. Other than that, they get the job done!
Ali R.
San Diego, CA
If you're looking for a sponge that's better for the environment and land fill this is a good choice. We're very happy with them! Let the sponge dry out or microwave for 1 minute every once in a while.
Lauren H.
Red Bluff, CA
Theses sponges last a long time, are cost effective, and don't have any order. They are dishwasher safe and hold up great! I buy mine at my local grocery store and was impressed with the quality.
Allie K.
Great at cleaning up stubborn messes without scratching our surfaces. Easy to wipe up our dishes and countertops and they last a few weeks before needing to be replaced. I stick mine in the dishwasher to sanitize.
Aryn M.
Adairville, KY
I use sponges for washing dishes all the time. I like that these are made from only plant based materials but they have a latex smell sometimes and don't last as long as the traditional ones.
Gabrielle C.
Monroe, NC
I thought these sponges were weird the first time I used them, because the were wet when I opened the package. I love the fact they are made of all natural, recycled materials.
Emilee R.
Olathe, KS
I like these because they are neutral colored and they seem to be gentle on my stuff that could scratch. They are easy to use and easy to disinfect. I think they last longer than regular sponges.