BY SCOTCH-BRITE #43 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens*
Vira M.
Denver, CO
My favorite thing abot these sponges was the fact that I could wash and reuse them after they got that weird spongey smell. Definitely lasted longer than any other sponge I've had, the only bad part was it loses its coarseness on the scrubby side and will literally just fall apart when its been used/washed too much.
Olivia R.
Marquette , MI
Love these sponges! Really long lasting and do a great job cleaning everything. They don't have artificial dyes so they don't bleed like other sponges can. You can also easily sanitize them so they last a long time. I like that they are inexpensive and I can pick them up almost anywhere. Will buy again.
Nhat H.
sugar land, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Just finished using a pack of these, and will be repurchasing without a doubt. I cut each sponge in half, so I can replace the sponges more frequently without spending as much $$. They are good sponges. I like that they're on the thin side and dry quickly after washes. Though they don't perform exceptionally better than other sponges I've tried, I like that they are environmentally friendly. :)
Maggie D.
These sponges are very interesting- since they are a natural fiber, they almost have a wet feel out of the package. They do get the dishes clean- but they fell apart quicker than I have seen a sponge do... but since they are natural- I understand.
Jenna H.
Gulfport, MS
This is another item that I keep my drawer stocked with. The quality of this brand, speaks for itself. I've actually gone without my sponges because Walmart didn't have any on their shelves. These sponges don't fall apart and they get the job done. Ps~ They're earth friendly and in my eyes, it doesn't get any better than that. No corners cut here.
Trisha M.
Payette, ID
So I purchased these when I found a way to clean your microfiber couch amazingly on Pinterest. If you own a microfiber couch you know that you can't clean them with just water. These sponges worked like a charm and got the job done. Will be repurchasing for sure.
LuLu R.
Orlando , FL
Although the non-eco friendly ones seems to scrub better with less effort, I get these anyway because it makes me feel better about buying something that is eco friendly.  They are sold at a decent price and get the job done.  The do tend to get smelly faster, but i just rinse them with vinegar often and it helps.
Stephanie N.
I use the wand version of this sponge. I prefer the blue (general) or purple (scratch resistant) versions compared to this natural sponge. It cleans very well, but as it wears away, it looks like there are hairs trapped into the sponge. It makes it feel dirtier than it really is, but maybe that is to encourage you to replace it sooner.
Shawna J.
Louisville, KY
These are cool!  Not only are they more natural (if that even means anything for a sponge), but I really love the tan color they come in.  The sponge is much less of an eye-sore than your average.  Doesn't cost too much more, so I don't have second thoughts buying this sponge... Of course I got this at Target
Anneline M.
Somerset, NJ
I liked using the natural fiber sponge and I felt that it did a pretty good job cleaning. However my husband didn't like the natural fibers to the sponge (I guess the color and texture turned him off)  so I haven't been able to repurchase because of that. But I would recommend this product if you aren't put off by appearances.