BY SCOTCH-BRITE #43 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens*
Ralyn E.
Pocatello, ID
I'm only rating 3 stars because of the price tag. Love that it's natural but it's so expensive to buy these! That being said the expensive price tag makes this sponge super effective. Smells like a regular sponge I guess?
Leslie M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Have tried these one time. Really like the natural fibers but it does not seem to get my dishes as clean or last as long as the regular scrubbie sponges. I do like that they are eco friendly and still get the job done.
nhi n.
San Diego, CA
I really like this product. First, because it made from natural fiber. Second it cleanses off all the tough greasy . Lastly, the sponge last really long. I'm really happy with my purchase. Definitely will buy it again
Regina S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Being able to wash the sponge in the dishwasher is great. I can't stand the smell of a wet dirty sponge, even after a few uses. I've washed other type of sponges in the dishwasher but they don't hold up quite as well.
Hope B.
Sandston, VA
I love that is all natural, but realistically speaking the scrubby side is not that effective and if your looking for a nice scent, it doesn't smell like anything. I would recommend finding a different natural sponge.
Rachel W.
These work just as good as the normal sponge and they are natural fibers which lead me to believe they are better for the environment. I have also used the pink delicate care ones and I don't really notice that much of a difference between the two products. Overall, the sponge does its job well
Amanda K.
I buy these every single time I need them. They're extremely durable and never fall apart. They don't get that nasty mildew smell like other sponges.
They work for quick, easy, light scrubbing, as well as hard, tough grease from pans and skillets. I can even use them on cast iron. They're really great
Liz H.
Parish, NY
Love these! They work almost as well as the original green and yellow scrubbers, but with the added bonus that when you're ready to discard it you can just rip off the scrubby part and compost the rest! Would buy again.
Stephanie S.
Westerville, OH
These are the only ones I've bought for a long time. They work great, and if they are environmentally friendly? Even better. They do cost more, just like any other Eco product, but they are good quality, too.
Kate C.
Great sponge. I use it for dishes and for when bathroom sinks and kitchen sinks need to be washed. As long as I've been using these, I've never had one rip or fall apart before its time to replace it. I only ever need to use a little spot of soap and this sponge lathers it up so quickly.