BY SCOTCH-BRITE #41 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens
Marlie S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Perfect for those heavily soiled pots and pans. They stayed clean for a long time as well--free of the gross "old water" smell. I would absolutely recommend these to others, and I continue to buy them!
Charlotte I.
Whiting, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Scotch brite is the only major sponge brand that I am aware of that has a natural fiber sponge. Because of this feature, I have been purchasing these for some time! I will certainly continue purchasing!
Jacki N.
New Castle , PA
I like the scotch-brite brand. I bought these sponges because I thought they would be a good alternative to the ones you use a couple times them through away. But I feel like they are the same way. Yes you can put them in the dishwasher but they just do not come out the same.
Whitley M.
Hastings, MN
I am a huge foodie, so you know I use my pots, pans, utensils and glasses more that the average cook! With the amount of cooking I do I need a sponge that holds up to the grease and junk I throw at it. Scotch-Brite makes a sponge that lasts a long time and does it's job.
Elizabeth Z.
I bought these sponges and they served their purpose. I also noticed that when I used these they didn't smell like mold as quickly as the regular sponges. I would recommend these to others. And I would buy again.
Elizabeth P.
Fairfield , OH
I love the sponges. They last longer than a typical sponge, and I love the fact that they don't scratch any pots and pans. I bought mine on Amazon they're very cheap. The sponge also smells very good.
Kristen V.
Matawan, NJ
I bought these sponges just recently because my local grocery store was having a sale on them so I thought I would give them a try. I DO NOT like them at all!! It is falling apart just after a few uses. I will spend a few extra cents to buy my normal sponges from now on.
Lauren A.
Grand Ledge, MI
I like being green, but these sponges are not great. They have an odd rough texture that encourages food particles to cling to them. They end up not being a great value because you don't get to wash very many dishes before you have to throw it out and move on to a new one.
Lauren H.
Red Bluff, CA
Theses sponges last a long time, are cost effective, and don't have any order. They are dishwasher safe and hold up great! I buy mine at my local grocery store and was impressed with the quality.
MIRANDA O.
Modesto, CA
This sponge is okay. The company I work for is a "certified green" company and we use these sponges. They work well, but they wear out very quickly. I don't really like how the scrubby part feels and little strands are often left behind. Other than that, they get the job done!