BY SCOTCH-BRITE #41 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens
Marjorie S.
Morris, IL
First of all I love that this sponge I made with natural fiber. I think that is the coolest thing. It doesn't scratch or make any pre existing scratches worse. Now that being said the scrubby part sheds so much. My sink is always full of the fibers that cons off during cleaning.
Rebecca S.
Sanford, FL
This sponge cleaned about as well as any other sponge that you buy, it began to shred after 2 or 3 uses which I was not a fan of as most of the sponges I have used in the past lasted at least 2 weeks not forcing me to buy another one a week later. I would not buy this product again
Ozzy G.
Chesterfield, VA
I like that Scotch-Brite is trying a natural option but it could be better. I find it doesn't hold up or last as long as other sponges. It also absorbs more order. Price is reasonable but I'll keep shopping.
Afsoon Z.
It was great for the first week but then it started to shrink and get smelly. We used bleach on it so we can kill any bacteria and/or mild but it still wasn't pleasant to wash with. Will never buy again.
Katie R.
Terre Haute, IN
These are great. When I was shopping, they were the same price as the regular, so I decided why not the greener ones of they are the same price. And they have been working great. They clean my dishes well and I like knowing that the product is slightly better for the environment.
Demitriyah B.
A real nice sponge that cleans well! I like the side that it has two sides to it! The color is fine and there is no smell or anything to it! The price is reasonable and would recommend and repurchase!
Lisa D.
Cumming, GA
I love that the sponge is a greener way to clean. It is made of recycled materials and plant based fibers. It works great for cleaning and scrubbing. The only reason I did not give it a five star is because it does not last as long as a regular sponge. I would recommend it.
Dana E.
Naylor, GA
These sponges hold up very well to use. They last much longer than normal sponges, in my opinion. There is something that is cool about natural fibers and going green. The price is right for this product if you are going green yourself. Works great on pots as well as cabinets.
hanna y.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I was worried that these sponges wouldn't last as long as a regular sponge, but they are just as durable and long lasting. The great thing is , though, that they won't add up to landfills and in a small way, I'm doing something to help the environment, or at least not harming it.
Kristen V.
Matawan, NJ
I bought these sponges just recently because my local grocery store was having a sale on them so I thought I would give them a try. I DO NOT like them at all!! It is falling apart just after a few uses. I will spend a few extra cents to buy my normal sponges from now on.