BY SCOTCH-BRITE #43 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens*
May B.
Everyone needs sponges for a clean house & I love that they are a "green" product, they work just as well as the regular ones and don't smell, price is so reasonable, I'd recommend to everyone who is looking for a brand to buy
Jamie A.
La Palma, CA
I like the concept of these more natural biodegradable sponges. Made with agave fibers. I do see a little shedding of these long fibers (not tiny) when I wash my dishes but it really isn't a problem once you rinse them away.
Jessica F.
Elkins, AR
Even though I do have a dishwasher I still use these to clean my dishes before putting them in the dishwasher! They are just as effective as the normal sponge! I also use them for a lot of normal cleaning I would recommend
JeriLynne F.
Lenox, MA
I adore my Scotch-Brite sponges! The color blends into my kitchen. I hate colored sponges! It works and works and if it starts to get gross? Run it through the dishwasher and it is good to go! I will definitely buy again.
Hannah P.
Love these sponges. They're affordable and they get the job done- especially because they're not flimsy and will last relatively long even with aggressive use. These are my go to sponges and would highly recommend them.
Sarah B.
I love these sponges! I like that they are made from natural fibers. They work on tough, stuck-on food just as well as other sponges. I just pop it in the microwave every once in a while to sanitize it & get rid of the smell. Sometimes I'll let it run through the dishwasher. I'm very pleased with this product.
Mariah C.
Works just as well as other sponges and makes me feel marginally better about my consumption practices and waste creation. It doesn't have the scrubbing side, so you'll have to really use elbow grease for stubborn messes.
Sydney O.
Madison, MS
The scotch brite greener clean natural fiber sponge gets the job done efficiently! It's a great sponge and I use them everyday in my kitchen cleaning tasks. Will definitely purchase again soon because I am very impressed.
Samantha  S.
Oakley , CA
Love these sponges they work great on even getting hard to get things out of my pots and pans. I have always seen my family use these and have known the sponges since I was small and love to use them now in my own home.
Jeni C.
Louisville, KY
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges are a great compromise for a disposable product. They clean well with a sponge and a harsher scrub side. They're also compost-able to help keep them out of landfills.