BY SCOTCH-BRITE #43 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens*
Jamie P.
Boynton Beach, FL
These sponges work great! The scrubby side doesn't fall apart like a lot of the other "natural" sponges out there. After using for a while I microwave it for 30 seconds to kill any germs and it helps the sponge last a little longer!
Eva F.
San Juan, TX
These spores are made from recycled materials I believe. I purchased them for that reason, I want to support the idea of recycling and hoping it becomes part of each of us. I purchased this item at Wal-Mart about 2 months ago. The sponge lasts me about 3 weeks and I switch it out.
Morgan J.
Corning, CA
One of my favorite sponges! Definitely lathers soap very well and gets everything off your dishes including grease. The sponge is easy to clean and doesn't get a nasty smell after awhile. I definitely recommend these to everyone.
Maka M.
These are great for a green solution to hand washing your dishes! Make sure you take care of it and hang it up to dry after use to help it last long, as the natural fibers are a little more sensitive. You can buy it in multipacks!
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
These are really good sponges. They work really well and are shows affordable. You can buy them basically anywhere so it's not hard to find. I just like that it's a brand that I know and trust. I would definitely recommend them.
Ayame S.
BROOKLYN, NY
These sponges are a little freaky at first, but they're my favorite sponges. They last quite a while, but maybe it's cause I rinse them out after use and whatever...lol I don't know, I've noticed that other people don't do that...
Alicia D.
Tacoma, WA
I was really hopeful that these would work great as a natural alternative but was a bit disappointed. While they weren't horrible I just didn't think they held up as well as a regular scrubber. And forget trying to get cheese off of something. I used one once and had to toss it because I couldn't get the cheese off.
Jennifer G.
Cleves, OH
I bought this sponge because of it containing all natural fibers and, yay, environment. I wasn't super happy with the scrubby top and it did begin to wear and come off pretty quickly with regular use. I think as an overall sponge for surfaces it would be fine, but it didn't hold up to scrubbing my pots and pans.
Kae C.
Gets the job done every time. A product that I can count on and is definitely a effective product. Smells like a regular sponge, not to bad. I purchased it at my local Publix. This something I would definitely purchase again.
Michelle W.
Love these sponges! They are my go to sponge. I just hate how quickly they smell. I throw them in the dishwasher to get clean, therefore making them last a little longer. Can probably get a good 30 days of use out of them.