BY SCOTCH-BRITE #44 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens*
Hannah P.
Love these sponges. They're affordable and they get the job done- especially because they're not flimsy and will last relatively long even with aggressive use. These are my go to sponges and would highly recommend them.
JeriLynne F.
Lenox, MA
I adore my Scotch-Brite sponges! The color blends into my kitchen. I hate colored sponges! It works and works and if it starts to get gross? Run it through the dishwasher and it is good to go! I will definitely buy again.
Sarah B.
I love these sponges! I like that they are made from natural fibers. They work on tough, stuck-on food just as well as other sponges. I just pop it in the microwave every once in a while to sanitize it & get rid of the smell. Sometimes I'll let it run through the dishwasher. I'm very pleased with this product.
Sydney O.
Madison, MS
The scotch brite greener clean natural fiber sponge gets the job done efficiently! It's a great sponge and I use them everyday in my kitchen cleaning tasks. Will definitely purchase again soon because I am very impressed.
Jeni C.
Louisville, KY
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges are a great compromise for a disposable product. They clean well with a sponge and a harsher scrub side. They're also compost-able to help keep them out of landfills.
Mariah C.
Works just as well as other sponges and makes me feel marginally better about my consumption practices and waste creation. It doesn't have the scrubbing side, so you'll have to really use elbow grease for stubborn messes.
Regina S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Being able to wash the sponge in the dishwasher is great. I can't stand the smell of a wet dirty sponge, even after a few uses. I've washed other type of sponges in the dishwasher but they don't hold up quite as well.
Hope B.
Sandston, VA
I love that is all natural, but realistically speaking the scrubby side is not that effective and if your looking for a nice scent, it doesn't smell like anything. I would recommend finding a different natural sponge.
Ralyn E.
Pocatello, ID
I'm only rating 3 stars because of the price tag. Love that it's natural but it's so expensive to buy these! That being said the expensive price tag makes this sponge super effective. Smells like a regular sponge I guess?
nhi n.
San Diego, CA
I really like this product. First, because it made from natural fiber. Second it cleanses off all the tough greasy . Lastly, the sponge last really long. I'm really happy with my purchase. Definitely will buy it again