BY SCOTCH-BRITE #35 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

nhi n.
San Diego, CA
I really like this product. First, because it made from natural fiber. Second it cleanses off all the tough greasy . Lastly, the sponge last really long. I'm really happy with my purchase. Definitely will buy it again
Ralyn E.
Pocatello, ID
I'm only rating 3 stars because of the price tag. Love that it's natural but it's so expensive to buy these! That being said the expensive price tag makes this sponge super effective. Smells like a regular sponge I guess?
Amanda K.
I buy these every single time I need them. They're extremely durable and never fall apart. They don't get that nasty mildew smell like other sponges.
They work for quick, easy, light scrubbing, as well as hard, tough grease from pans and skillets. I can even use them on cast iron. They're really great
Rachel W.
These work just as good as the normal sponge and they are natural fibers which lead me to believe they are better for the environment. I have also used the pink delicate care ones and I don't really notice that much of a difference between the two products. Overall, the sponge does its job well
Keli J.
Smithfield , VA
These hold up really well. They get the job done and are a great value. I love the natural look, but they don't feel different from the regular scotch-brite sponges that I grew up with. They work just as well!
Stephanie S.
Westerville, OH
These are the only ones I've bought for a long time. They work great, and if they are environmentally friendly? Even better. They do cost more, just like any other Eco product, but they are good quality, too.
Mollie J.
Love how long these lasted without falling apart. I like that they are naturally made however it does make it more difficult to tell when the sponge has "run its course" as it starts off looking slightly dingy.
Kate C.
Great sponge. I use it for dishes and for when bathroom sinks and kitchen sinks need to be washed. As long as I've been using these, I've never had one rip or fall apart before its time to replace it. I only ever need to use a little spot of soap and this sponge lathers it up so quickly.
Liz H.
Parish, NY
Love these! They work almost as well as the original green and yellow scrubbers, but with the added bonus that when you're ready to discard it you can just rip off the scrubby part and compost the rest! Would buy again.
Linda S.
LaPorte, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are great. They seem to stay un stinky for a good amount of time. They always seem to be out of stock where I ship so they are a popular item. The scrubber does great as well. I will continue to use them.
Gabby D.