BY SCOTCH-BRITE #41 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens
Samantha  S.
Oakley , CA
Love these sponges they work great on even getting hard to get things out of my pots and pans. I have always seen my family use these and have known the sponges since I was small and love to use them now in my own home.
JeriLynne F.
Lenox, MA
I adore my Scotch-Brite sponges! The color blends into my kitchen. I hate colored sponges! It works and works and if it starts to get gross? Run it through the dishwasher and it is good to go! I will definitely buy again.
Mariah C.
Works just as well as other sponges and makes me feel marginally better about my consumption practices and waste creation. It doesn't have the scrubbing side, so you'll have to really use elbow grease for stubborn messes.
Hannah P.
Love these sponges. They're affordable and they get the job done- especially because they're not flimsy and will last relatively long even with aggressive use. These are my go to sponges and would highly recommend them.
Ralyn E.
Pocatello, ID
I'm only rating 3 stars because of the price tag. Love that it's natural but it's so expensive to buy these! That being said the expensive price tag makes this sponge super effective. Smells like a regular sponge I guess?
Regina S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Being able to wash the sponge in the dishwasher is great. I can't stand the smell of a wet dirty sponge, even after a few uses. I've washed other type of sponges in the dishwasher but they don't hold up quite as well.
Hope B.
Sandston, VA
I love that is all natural, but realistically speaking the scrubby side is not that effective and if your looking for a nice scent, it doesn't smell like anything. I would recommend finding a different natural sponge.
Leslie M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Have tried these one time. Really like the natural fibers but it does not seem to get my dishes as clean or last as long as the regular scrubbie sponges. I do like that they are eco friendly and still get the job done.
nhi n.
San Diego, CA
I really like this product. First, because it made from natural fiber. Second it cleanses off all the tough greasy . Lastly, the sponge last really long. I'm really happy with my purchase. Definitely will buy it again
Rachel W.
These work just as good as the normal sponge and they are natural fibers which lead me to believe they are better for the environment. I have also used the pink delicate care ones and I don't really notice that much of a difference between the two products. Overall, the sponge does its job well