BY SCOTCH-BRITE #43 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens*
Keeley C.
Germantown, MD
My mom used to work for 3M, for stocking stuffers she gave us some of these sponges. I could not understand how they were sponges until i realized they needed to be wet expand! How cute! They clean great just like you expect for scotch brite, we love them!
Tori N.
Hibbing, MN
Just bought these and I like them! Work just as well as the original ones, with the added benefit that they are more economical friendly. I like that there is a coarse side for scrubbing and a soft side for delicate finishes and grease.
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Trying to be "green" by using these but I have to say, the natural fiber scrubber just doesn't cut it. Would rather buy a traditional scrubber so I don't have to discard them as frequently...I'm not sure the math really works out on these.
Robyn W.
Middle River, MD
I received these sponges as part of a new home gift. I was excited. I was not impressed with the product. Every time I used the scrubby part, part of the particles would come off. It's not bad it was just a pain to pick off clean dishes.
Alexis O.
Best sponges! I love that you can through these sponges in the dishwasher to get clean. I think that is a huge perk because sometimes the sponges are gross and when you need or want to clean them you can just throw it in the dishwasher.
Kelly M.
I purchased these because the package said natural and I like to clean with natural products if possible. Also if truth be told I liked the neutral color of these more than the green and yellow normal Scotch ones. The issue is these natural sponges aren't very sturdy and I have to get rid of them more quickly than the normal ones.
Daune K.
Jacksonville, FL
I have been using scotch brite sponges for years. This one does a great job and if it helps keep a greener earth that even makes it better. I pop these is the washing machine once a week and reuse them for at least a couple of months.
Samantha G.
Boca Raton, FL
Although I prefer the original scotch bright, the scotch brite greener clean natural fiber scrub sponge allows for clean dishes and counter tops with an eco friendly reminder but I do not know how "greener" this sponge actually is ..
Laura D.
San Francisco, CA
I found that the fibers on the scrubber part would come off onto the dishes. It was almost like very soft wood chips. I also found that they didn't last as long as the regular sponges I would get. The scrubber part started to peel off.
Maka M.
These are great for a green solution to hand washing your dishes! Make sure you take care of it and hang it up to dry after use to help it last long, as the natural fibers are a little more sensitive. You can buy it in multipacks!