BY SCOTCH-BRITE #41 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens*
Annette H.
Santa Monica, CA
Ooooh, I've not heard of these before. I'm going to give it five stars just because I love the idea of natural fibers. I will make a concerted effort to hunt these down and offer up a review based on my experience with them. Watch this space, I'll be back!
Kervina L.
I thought I would give this natural sponge a try and unfortunately as much as I would have liked it to work; I was not impressed. It seemed to fall apart fairly quickly after only a couple of uses. Never had that happen before. Maybe I just got a bad package.
Kiana  A.
Mountain View, CA
Love the fact that this sponge is more eco-friendly. It works similar to the regular sponge but is a bit stiffer/sturdier in the beginning. One downside is the brown fibers on the scrub side of the sponge shed in the beginning. Overall, pretty good sponge.
Jessica P.
Monroe, NC
I like these Scotch-Brite Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges because they are great for the environment but still clean well. They are a little more expensive but I believe it is worth the price to be a little more eco-friendly. I would definitely recommend!
Allison H.
Knoxville, TN
These clean the dishes great. There are two sides with different material and both work well for scrubbing. They do wear away quickly depending on how often they are used. The only problem is the scrub side that is rougher the pieces can come off.
Heather H.
These work well but do break down a bit faster than the regular sponges. They'll still make it through the dishwasher a couple times, but the "scrubbing" fibers are more prone to fray. Still a good purchase and honestly I like the neutral color!
Ciara C.
South Webster, OH
I purchased these to clean my mircofiber couch. They were very durable and the price was perfect. They retain water well and rinse out easily. I purchased this product from the Dollar General store, and I will definitely be purchasing it again.
Vanessa R.
North Las Vegas, NV
Works just as great as the regular ones this brand is always effective definitely long lasting they leave your dishes with a nice scent they remove food great I recommend this product 100% they are not pricey and can buy at any local market.
Alexis O.
Best sponges! I love that you can through these sponges in the dishwasher to get clean. I think that is a huge perk because sometimes the sponges are gross and when you need or want to clean them you can just throw it in the dishwasher.
Robyn W.
Middle River, MD
I received these sponges as part of a new home gift. I was excited. I was not impressed with the product. Every time I used the scrubby part, part of the particles would come off. It's not bad it was just a pain to pick off clean dishes.