BY SCOTCH-BRITE #44 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens
Eva F.
San Juan, TX
These spores are made from recycled materials I believe. I purchased them for that reason, I want to support the idea of recycling and hoping it becomes part of each of us. I purchased this item at Wal-Mart about 2 months ago. The sponge lasts me about 3 weeks and I switch it out.
Morgan J.
Corning, CA
One of my favorite sponges! Definitely lathers soap very well and gets everything off your dishes including grease. The sponge is easy to clean and doesn't get a nasty smell after awhile. I definitely recommend these to everyone.
Stephanie P.
Haddonfield, NJ
These are great sponges. I buy them in bulk via Amazon subscribe & save. Love the size and that they're dual sided, which makes cleaning pots and pans a breeze. They also look much nicer on your countertop than their brightly colored relatives!
Ayame S.
BROOKLYN, NY
These sponges are a little freaky at first, but they're my favorite sponges. They last quite a while, but maybe it's cause I rinse them out after use and whatever...lol I don't know, I've noticed that other people don't do that...
Jennifer G.
Cleves, OH
I bought this sponge because of it containing all natural fibers and, yay, environment. I wasn't super happy with the scrubby top and it did begin to wear and come off pretty quickly with regular use. I think as an overall sponge for surfaces it would be fine, but it didn't hold up to scrubbing my pots and pans.
Alicia D.
Tacoma, WA
I was really hopeful that these would work great as a natural alternative but was a bit disappointed. While they weren't horrible I just didn't think they held up as well as a regular scrubber. And forget trying to get cheese off of something. I used one once and had to toss it because I couldn't get the cheese off.
Kae C.
Gets the job done every time. A product that I can count on and is definitely a effective product. Smells like a regular sponge, not to bad. I purchased it at my local Publix. This something I would definitely purchase again.
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
These are really good sponges. They work really well and are shows affordable. You can buy them basically anywhere so it's not hard to find. I just like that it's a brand that I know and trust. I would definitely recommend them.
May B.
Everyone needs sponges for a clean house & I love that they are a "green" product, they work just as well as the regular ones and don't smell, price is so reasonable, I'd recommend to everyone who is looking for a brand to buy
Jessica F.
Elkins, AR
Even though I do have a dishwasher I still use these to clean my dishes before putting them in the dishwasher! They are just as effective as the normal sponge! I also use them for a lot of normal cleaning I would recommend