BY SCOTCH-BRITE #49 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walmart
Samantha G.
Boca Raton, FL
Although I prefer the original scotch bright, the scotch brite greener clean natural fiber scrub sponge allows for clean dishes and counter tops with an eco friendly reminder but I do not know how "greener" this sponge actually is ..
Laura D.
San Francisco, CA
I found that the fibers on the scrubber part would come off onto the dishes. It was almost like very soft wood chips. I also found that they didn't last as long as the regular sponges I would get. The scrubber part started to peel off.
Daune K.
Jacksonville, FL
I have been using scotch brite sponges for years. This one does a great job and if it helps keep a greener earth that even makes it better. I pop these is the washing machine once a week and reuse them for at least a couple of months.
Maka M.
These are great for a green solution to hand washing your dishes! Make sure you take care of it and hang it up to dry after use to help it last long, as the natural fibers are a little more sensitive. You can buy it in multipacks!
Morgan J.
Corning, CA
One of my favorite sponges! Definitely lathers soap very well and gets everything off your dishes including grease. The sponge is easy to clean and doesn't get a nasty smell after awhile. I definitely recommend these to everyone.
Jamie P.
BOYNTON BEACH, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These sponges work great! The scrubby side doesn't fall apart like a lot of the other "natural" sponges out there. After using for a while I microwave it for 30 seconds to kill any germs and it helps the sponge last a little longer!
Eva F.
San Juan, TX
These spores are made from recycled materials I believe. I purchased them for that reason, I want to support the idea of recycling and hoping it becomes part of each of us. I purchased this item at Wal-Mart about 2 months ago. The sponge lasts me about 3 weeks and I switch it out.
Jennifer G.
Cleves, OH
I bought this sponge because of it containing all natural fibers and, yay, environment. I wasn't super happy with the scrubby top and it did begin to wear and come off pretty quickly with regular use. I think as an overall sponge for surfaces it would be fine, but it didn't hold up to scrubbing my pots and pans.
Ayame S.
Brooklyn, NY
These sponges are a little freaky at first, but they're my favorite sponges. They last quite a while, but maybe it's cause I rinse them out after use and whatever...lol I don't know, I've noticed that other people don't do that...
Alicia D.
Tacoma, WA
I was really hopeful that these would work great as a natural alternative but was a bit disappointed. While they weren't horrible I just didn't think they held up as well as a regular scrubber. And forget trying to get cheese off of something. I used one once and had to toss it because I couldn't get the cheese off.