BY SCOTCH-BRITE #42 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens*
Jeni M.
San Angelo, TX
I like to be as chemical free and all natural as possible in my house. So I get the natural fiber cleaner sponges. They work great for hard to get off foods and they do not scratch the non-stick finish on my pots and pans. I always replace them when I run out.
Helen C.
This product is the better version of the original. The biggest pro for me is that it is a greener alternative and it is better for the earth. I purchased mine at Wal-Mart for $6.00 for a pack of two. I will continue to purchase these while they are around.
Julia K.
Charleston, SC
Purchased the Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponge on a whim because it was on sale. While it worked like your typical sponge, I don't think that it worked any better or lasted longer than your cheap sponge to justify the additional price .
Angela M.
Brunswick, GA
I actually really liked this sponge. It did its job cleaning my dishes but it also, like so many of my other sponges I have used, didn't start to stink up after a few days. It was sturdy and kept its shape. The fact that it is a natural fiber sponge is nice too.
Polo E.
ITS GOING GREEN! It is affordable, they have both a scrubber or a non scratch, there really is nothing bad to say about this product because it does not even leave a green residue like the yellow sponges. It is a great purchase and i would repurchase this.
Brianna H.
Valdosta, GA
Love the better for the environment option for sponges but with most I've used they tend to fall apart quicker than the standard ones. However that's not the case with this brand. They lasted just as long as the regular ones and did a great job scrubbing.
Yesi Q.
Greener is better for this world. I like to get green products. These work just as good as any other sponge. It has a good scrubber on the back. Gets all my dishes clean. Even the stuck on pans. Very good price and very good value. I buy them all the time
Annette H.
Santa Monica, CA
Ooooh, I've not heard of these before. I'm going to give it five stars just because I love the idea of natural fibers. I will make a concerted effort to hunt these down and offer up a review based on my experience with them. Watch this space, I'll be back!
Kervina L.
I thought I would give this natural sponge a try and unfortunately as much as I would have liked it to work; I was not impressed. It seemed to fall apart fairly quickly after only a couple of uses. Never had that happen before. Maybe I just got a bad package.
Kiana  A.
Mountain View, CA
Love the fact that this sponge is more eco-friendly. It works similar to the regular sponge but is a bit stiffer/sturdier in the beginning. One downside is the brown fibers on the scrub side of the sponge shed in the beginning. Overall, pretty good sponge.