BY SCOTCH-BRITE #43 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens*
Ashley H.
Great idea, but the sponges seemed to fall apart after about 20 washes of dishes. Note I only hand wash my dishes so when they start falling apart that isn't a good sign. However the product is of soft material which is very kind to the hands so it makes cleaning much better.
Gabriel K.
These sponges are probably my favorite. They're efficient and surprisingly long-lasting. I enjoy the color as well. It's probably my favorite feature of the product. For those looking for a strong, long-lasting sponge with a bit of a "green" benefit, this is one to consider.
Penny F.
Waverly, KS
The Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponge are my go to sponge every time I need new sponges. I have tried others in the past, but none that I liked as well. They have a great price point and work fabulously. They do the job without scratching delicate surfaces.
Jasmine D.
Dallas, TX
I tried these out to find a more natural alternative to the heavy duty sponges. These work just as well if not better on everything from simple messes to cooked on food. It barely costs more than the bright yellow heave duty sponges but it makes me feel a lot more comfortable using ir
Tiffany T.
Jonesboro, GA
The sponges are great they're eco-friendly you don't have to worry about all the harsh chemicals being put on to your services or whatever you're cleaning off very easy to clean very easy to use a great value the cost was a little bit less than the regular brands that are not green or eco-friendly so not only are you saving money but you're being good to the environment as well
Jennifer K.
Fremont , CA
These sponges work great and I love using the natural fiber product on my dishes and baby's bottles. They are a little more expensive than the regular sponges but I feel like it's worth it to have a product without the dyes and additives. These are the only sponges I use.
Becca H.
Duncanville, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Since swapping as much ad possible to organic, I'm really glad this is offered. I've used these for about a year now and very pleased with how well they clean and how long they last. They hold together much better than other brands.
Tara C.
I love that these are natural, no dyes and weird chemicals. They do a great job of cleaning. I also used them for a kids' birthday party by cutting it in small squares to help apply temporary tattoos. Overall, definitely recommend. And I like getting them on Amazon Prime!
Nichole M.
Renton, WA
I liked the idea of the natural fiber scrubber sponge and prefer the Scotch-Brite brand so I figured I would give these a try. The natural fibers don't scrub as well as the classic yellow/green sponges or the blue ones (my favorite). The sponges lose their scrubbing power earlier than the other sponges. Overall, okay for what they are but will stick with the blue ones.
Nicole C.
Gainesville, FL
These sponges are really good but seem to need to be replaced more often. The natural fibers are better, in my humble opinion, than the regular sponges. They work just fine but I think they don't dry out as much which makes me think bacteria is growing inside them.