BY SCOTCH-BRITE #41 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens
Jenna H.
Gulfport, MS
This is another item that I keep my drawer stocked with. The quality of this brand, speaks for itself. I've actually gone without my sponges because Walmart didn't have any on their shelves. These sponges don't fall apart and they get the job done. Ps~ They're earth friendly and in my eyes, it doesn't get any better than that. No corners cut here.
Vanessa R.
North Las Vegas, NV
Works just as great as the regular ones this brand is always effective definitely long lasting they leave your dishes with a nice scent they remove food great I recommend this product 100% they are not pricey and can buy at any local market.
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Trying to be "green" by using these but I have to say, the natural fiber scrubber just doesn't cut it. Would rather buy a traditional scrubber so I don't have to discard them as frequently...I'm not sure the math really works out on these.
Tori N.
Hibbing, MN
Just bought these and I like them! Work just as well as the original ones, with the added benefit that they are more economical friendly. I like that there is a coarse side for scrubbing and a soft side for delicate finishes and grease.
Mackenzie L.
I bought these sponges because I saw they were made locally. I also liked that they were made with natural fibers. However, they really did not clean dishes as effectively. I also felt that each sponge did not last as long as other brands.
Alexis O.
Best sponges! I love that you can through these sponges in the dishwasher to get clean. I think that is a huge perk because sometimes the sponges are gross and when you need or want to clean them you can just throw it in the dishwasher.
Robyn W.
parkville, md
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I received these sponges as part of a new home gift. I was excited. I was not impressed with the product. Every time I used the scrubby part, part of the particles would come off. It's not bad it was just a pain to pick off clean dishes.
Keeley C.
Germantown, MD
My mom used to work for 3M, for stocking stuffers she gave us some of these sponges. I could not understand how they were sponges until i realized they needed to be wet expand! How cute! They clean great just like you expect for scotch brite, we love them!
Kelly M.
I purchased these because the package said natural and I like to clean with natural products if possible. Also if truth be told I liked the neutral color of these more than the green and yellow normal Scotch ones. The issue is these natural sponges aren't very sturdy and I have to get rid of them more quickly than the normal ones.
Daune K.
Jacksonville, FL
I have been using scotch brite sponges for years. This one does a great job and if it helps keep a greener earth that even makes it better. I pop these is the washing machine once a week and reuse them for at least a couple of months.