BY SCOTCH-BRITE #42 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens*
Jennifer K.
Fremont , CA
These sponges work great and I love using the natural fiber product on my dishes and baby's bottles. They are a little more expensive than the regular sponges but I feel like it's worth it to have a product without the dyes and additives. These are the only sponges I use.
Tiffany T.
Jonesboro, GA
The sponges are great they're eco-friendly you don't have to worry about all the harsh chemicals being put on to your services or whatever you're cleaning off very easy to clean very easy to use a great value the cost was a little bit less than the regular brands that are not green or eco-friendly so not only are you saving money but you're being good to the environment as well
Nicole C.
Gainesville, FL
These sponges are really good but seem to need to be replaced more often. The natural fibers are better, in my humble opinion, than the regular sponges. They work just fine but I think they don't dry out as much which makes me think bacteria is growing inside them.
Tara C.
I love that these are natural, no dyes and weird chemicals. They do a great job of cleaning. I also used them for a kids' birthday party by cutting it in small squares to help apply temporary tattoos. Overall, definitely recommend. And I like getting them on Amazon Prime!
Kristen T.
Lawton, OK
These sponges are ok. I'm not super impressed with them. They do the job but they seem to degrade faster than the other normal ones. I like trying to go green when I can and use natural products but I don't think that these are the answer to a natural greener sponge.
Jessica F.
Great for cleaning off tough, caked on messes! These sponges have just enough of a scrubby surface to get food residue off without damaging pots and pans. I appreciate that this product is labeled as "Greener" but personally do not see the significance - it's a sponge.
Nichole M.
Renton, WA
I liked the idea of the natural fiber scrubber sponge and prefer the Scotch-Brite brand so I figured I would give these a try. The natural fibers don't scrub as well as the classic yellow/green sponges or the blue ones (my favorite). The sponges lose their scrubbing power earlier than the other sponges. Overall, okay for what they are but will stick with the blue ones.
Angeline L.
These sponges are pretty cheap so it isn't hard to replace them often because they do tend to fall apart after rough or repeated use. They are really good for scrubbing pots and pans clean but they do scratch non-stick coatings off of them if you are too rough.
Keri H.
Windsor , NY
This is one of my favorite sponges. It stands up to many tasks wether i clean with it or strictly dishes. It gets the job done and doesn't scratch my items up. Doesn't seem to get smelly really fast either. Great price more natural than other sponges is another bonus!
Joslym A.
Tallahassee, FL
This is great, i love the scrub texture of this and I love that they removed the strong green dye to make this natural version. I buy this at Target or Walmart and it cleans everything just as good, if not better, than a regular sponge. Would definitely recommend.