BY SCOTCH-BRITE #43 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens*
Jessica C.
Reno, NV
A nice alternative to the regular sponge. I can't remember why I purchased this one instead of the other. I bought it at a Target. It cleaned just as good as the blue one I usually buy. It was very effective, I would buy again. Looks nice too in your kitchen because of the neutral color.
Tiffany R.
Pueblo, CO
I really enjoyed the cleanness I received by using this. I didn't have to use every once of my weight while scrubbing stuck on food. Definitely my type of sponge!
Geegee B.
Closter, NJ
I purchased this sponge because I was curious about the "natural fiber". I ended up not liking it very much because I found that it wore off more easily - the fibers were starting to fall apart just after couple of uses. Also, it didn't clean mydirty dishes as well as other sponges did.
Nicole T.
Worthington, OH
These seemed to wear out faster than the conventional version. I am disappointed, because I thought they would be a good alternative. However, if the scratch ones wears out faster, then I'll end up replacing these more often- meaning more material in the landfill. I won't buy again.
Harout T.
I really enjoy using this product and have been using scotch-brite for a really long time! I feel the quality is great, lasts a long time and cleans really well!
Jaime W.
These natural fiber sponges are like magic. They're natural so they don't typically scratch surfaces or make more of a mess than cleaning. Very good priced and they last quite a long time for a sponge!
Brooke S.
Gulfport, MS
I've been very happy with the natural fiber sponge. I'm not sure if it's actually healthier for the environment, but I can hope! I use it to clean out the sink after doing dishes or to wipe up big messes. I also use the natural fiber sponge to scrub out the tub and bathroom sinks.
Cecilia W.
These sponges are very durable and versatile. I am able to use them on my dishes but because of the natural fibers and no added dyes, I can use them to clean my microfiber couches without color leaking out. I have also used them on my walls without color bleeding onto the paint.
Lani G.
Gardena, CA
These sponges are all natural & green but the fibers of the sponge is a little strange. I don't like the texture & I found that they don't really get all the grime off your dishes. I recommend them for everyday dishes but not pots & pans. I need to change them often too which is a bummer.
Micha A.
Tallahassee , FL
I buy these all the time, and they work as described, I can use them on my non-stick pots and pans without worry. Glassware too. I really like Scotch-Brite and appreciate them coming out with a sponge that is good for non-stick cooking items as well. But is still 100% effective.