BY SCOTCH-BRITE #41 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens
Angela M.
Brunswick , GA
I actually really liked this sponge. It did its job cleaning my dishes but it also, like so many of my other sponges I have used, didn't start to stink up after a few days. It was sturdy and kept its shape. The fact that it is a natural fiber sponge is nice too.
Polo E.
ITS GOING GREEN! It is affordable, they have both a scrubber or a non scratch, there really is nothing bad to say about this product because it does not even leave a green residue like the yellow sponges. It is a great purchase and i would repurchase this.
Yesenia Q.
Greener is better for this world. I like to get green products. These work just as good as any other sponge. It has a good scrubber on the back. Gets all my dishes clean. Even the stuck on pans. Very good price and very good value. I buy them all the time
Brianna H.
Valdosta, GA
Love the better for the environment option for sponges but with most I've used they tend to fall apart quicker than the standard ones. However that's not the case with this brand. They lasted just as long as the regular ones and did a great job scrubbing.
Kiana  A.
Mountain View, CA
Love the fact that this sponge is more eco-friendly. It works similar to the regular sponge but is a bit stiffer/sturdier in the beginning. One downside is the brown fibers on the scrub side of the sponge shed in the beginning. Overall, pretty good sponge.
Jessica P.
Monroe, NC
I like these Scotch-Brite Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges because they are great for the environment but still clean well. They are a little more expensive but I believe it is worth the price to be a little more eco-friendly. I would definitely recommend!
Kervina L.
I thought I would give this natural sponge a try and unfortunately as much as I would have liked it to work; I was not impressed. It seemed to fall apart fairly quickly after only a couple of uses. Never had that happen before. Maybe I just got a bad package.
Jenna H.
Gulfport, MS
This is another item that I keep my drawer stocked with. The quality of this brand, speaks for itself. I've actually gone without my sponges because Walmart didn't have any on their shelves. These sponges don't fall apart and they get the job done. Ps~ They're earth friendly and in my eyes, it doesn't get any better than that. No corners cut here.
Ciara C.
South Webster, OH
I purchased these to clean my mircofiber couch. They were very durable and the price was perfect. They retain water well and rinse out easily. I purchased this product from the Dollar General store, and I will definitely be purchasing it again.
Heather H.
These work well but do break down a bit faster than the regular sponges. They'll still make it through the dishwasher a couple times, but the "scrubbing" fibers are more prone to fray. Still a good purchase and honestly I like the neutral color!