BY SCOTCH-BRITE #43 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens*
Amber A.
I always shop for all natural products. These are great, you definitely don't lose any cleaning power just because they are all natural, so much better for the environment.
Lindsey A.
The Colony, TX
I've been using Scotch sponges for years and I used them because my mom has used them for years. I am all in for adding as many natural products into my home as I can. The scrub portion of this sponge was not what I preferred. The darker fibers looks like loose hairs. The product itself, very effective. Just as effective as the non-scratch version. Because of the look of the product, I will be returning to the blue version.
Shannon L.
Vallejo, CA
I buy these all the time. I not only feel more environmentally responsible when I buy them (whether I am or not is irrelevant!), but I do think they hold up a lot longer than other sponges, which sometimes fall apart after multiple uses. These are really effective at cleaning, especially the scrubbing side.
Aubrey W.
Franklinville, NJ
These are great sponges and I love that they're made to be more "green." They work well when I'm scrubbing pots and pans and great for cleaning up my counters too. I've also included them in some bridal shower gift baskets which sounds silly but I always receive compliments! Such a great all around product.
Hayley B.
I love that this sponge is made of natural fibers. It scours without scratching, which is very important when you're washing all of your plastics and metals by hand. I used to only purchase the blue, non-scratch sponges by Scotch Brite for this reason, but these Natural Fiber Sponges have converted me.
Heidi C.
Abilene
He's worked wonders on those hard to get stains on the dishes or in the sinks and counters. There isn't one thing that I haven't come across that this doesn't get off
Sara F.
Fort Worth , TX
These are the only sponges that we ever use in my house. I think they are just as effective as any other sponge, and come at a great price! For Me, being able to get natural products at Target is always a plus! If I could I would make sure all of my friends and family use these natural fiber sponges!
Haley B.
Sioux Falls, SD
It does the job well. I'm always looking for natural cleaning products and this one works. It doesn't really scrub that well for stuff that is really grimy, but for a gentle wash it works okay. A little expensive for sponges though. I probably won't buy again just because of the price difference.
Faith H.
Amarillo, TX
I didn't like this product very much I felt like when I was trying to scrub a dish or pan it would fall apart. I wouldn't purchase this product again. When I thought natural I thought of Go Green, save Earth but it more like waste money due to me throwing these scrubs away and buying more.
Jessica C.
Reno, NV
A nice alternative to the regular sponge. I can't remember why I purchased this one instead of the other. I bought it at a Target. It cleaned just as good as the blue one I usually buy. It was very effective, I would buy again. Looks nice too in your kitchen because of the neutral color.