BY SCOTCH-BRITE #42 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens
Kristen T.
Lawton, OK
These sponges are ok. I'm not super impressed with them. They do the job but they seem to degrade faster than the other normal ones. I like trying to go green when I can and use natural products but I don't think that these are the answer to a natural greener sponge.
Jessica F.
Great for cleaning off tough, caked on messes! These sponges have just enough of a scrubby surface to get food residue off without damaging pots and pans. I appreciate that this product is labeled as "Greener" but personally do not see the significance - it's a sponge.
Tara C.
I love that these are natural, no dyes and weird chemicals. They do a great job of cleaning. I also used them for a kids' birthday party by cutting it in small squares to help apply temporary tattoos. Overall, definitely recommend. And I like getting them on Amazon Prime!
Joslym A.
Tallahassee, FL
This is great, i love the scrub texture of this and I love that they removed the strong green dye to make this natural version. I buy this at Target or Walmart and it cleans everything just as good, if not better, than a regular sponge. Would definitely recommend.
Angeline L.
These sponges are pretty cheap so it isn't hard to replace them often because they do tend to fall apart after rough or repeated use. They are really good for scrubbing pots and pans clean but they do scratch non-stick coatings off of them if you are too rough.
Keri H.
Windsor , NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is one of my favorite sponges. It stands up to many tasks wether i clean with it or strictly dishes. It gets the job done and doesn't scratch my items up. Doesn't seem to get smelly really fast either. Great price more natural than other sponges is another bonus!
Julia K.
Charleston, SC
Purchased the Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponge on a whim because it was on sale. While it worked like your typical sponge, I don't think that it worked any better or lasted longer than your cheap sponge to justify the additional price .
Jeni M.
San Angelo, TX
I like to be as chemical free and all natural as possible in my house. So I get the natural fiber cleaner sponges. They work great for hard to get off foods and they do not scratch the non-stick finish on my pots and pans. I always replace them when I run out.
Helen C.
This product is the better version of the original. The biggest pro for me is that it is a greener alternative and it is better for the earth. I purchased mine at Wal-Mart for $6.00 for a pack of two. I will continue to purchase these while they are around.
Annette H.
Santa Monica, CA
Ooooh, I've not heard of these before. I'm going to give it five stars just because I love the idea of natural fibers. I will make a concerted effort to hunt these down and offer up a review based on my experience with them. Watch this space, I'll be back!