BY SCOTCH-BRITE #43 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens*
Rebecca W.
Buffalo, NY
I feel better about purchasing a sustainable product that will be throw out after a little while. Plus, it was the same price as other sponges, so why the heck not?
Becky P.
Love these. They last awile. They are great at doing their job. I just pop mine in the microwave for a few seconds to take the bacteria away and it seems to work.
Allison C.
Columbia, SC
I love the idea of this product as well as the product itself. Although it is more expensive than the normal sponge, it's green and all natural qualities make it worth it when the product works as well as it does!
Chanel H.
Coconut Creek, FL
This is a good sponge but I didn't find a real difference between this one and others I've used. I like that it's more economical friendly but wouldn't pay more.
Sequoia W.
Detroit, MI
I love these colourings. But I've recently gone veggie and until I find a good replacement.for them I'm having to use these. So does anyone know of a good gel food colouring set that is suitable for vegetarians?
Veronica S.
Great sponge that holds up well. The scratch side is strong but can deteriorate faster regular Scotch Brite. I like that it's better for the environment. I just can't find them in store all the time.
Kristin T.
I'm always in search of greener alternatives for household items. These sponges work well and don't disintegrate fast like some more all natural ones. Coupled with a manufacturer coupon and a Cartwheel, you can stock up on a good price. Plus, the scrubber is gentle enough on cooper pans when washing them. It's important to find a scrubber that won't destroy your cooking pots and pans.
Lindsey M.
I never used sponges in my house growing up--but I love a sponge for jobs I don't necessarily want to ruin my pretty dish clothes with--like red tomato sauce in a pan! Natural fiber is the way to go with such a disposable cleaning product, and I try to make them last longer by nuking them in the microwave with some vinegar to kill some germs!
Nydia R.
S El Monte, CA
I like that this sponge is recycled. Very easy to use and its affordable. The price point is very good. I like how it can be used to really clean the dishes very well. It's very effective. I do not like how you cannot put in the microwave to heat clean so you have to throw away more often. I bought it at target, very good price point.
Amber A.
I always shop for all natural products. These are great, you definitely don't lose any cleaning power just because they are all natural, so much better for the environment.