BY SCOTCH-BRITE #42 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens*
Kristin T.
I'm always in search of greener alternatives for household items. These sponges work well and don't disintegrate fast like some more all natural ones. Coupled with a manufacturer coupon and a Cartwheel, you can stock up on a good price. Plus, the scrubber is gentle enough on cooper pans when washing them. It's important to find a scrubber that won't destroy your cooking pots and pans.
Lindsey M.
I never used sponges in my house growing up--but I love a sponge for jobs I don't necessarily want to ruin my pretty dish clothes with--like red tomato sauce in a pan! Natural fiber is the way to go with such a disposable cleaning product, and I try to make them last longer by nuking them in the microwave with some vinegar to kill some germs!
Nydia R.
S El Monte, CA
I like that this sponge is recycled. Very easy to use and its affordable. The price point is very good. I like how it can be used to really clean the dishes very well. It's very effective. I do not like how you cannot put in the microwave to heat clean so you have to throw away more often. I bought it at target, very good price point.
Abigail C.
Sioux Falls, SD
I really like these sponges. They get the job done without scratching my Teflon pots and pans or my plastic dishes. I have used them for 5 years and have never had an issue with them. Worth the buy if you are frustrated with having marks left on your dishes and haven't found one that is effective at cleaning and safe for dishes.
Amber A.
I always shop for all natural products. These are great, you definitely don't lose any cleaning power just because they are all natural, so much better for the environment.
Danielle J.
Pingree Grove, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I thought I would like using the sponges to help the environment, but these did not work out that well. As a sponge they do just fine cleaning dishes. I did notice that while using them they tend to shed a lot. I found a lot of pieces all over my dishes and sink while cleaning. Its great for the environment but it's kind of a hassle.
Shannon L.
Vallejo, CA
I buy these all the time. I not only feel more environmentally responsible when I buy them (whether I am or not is irrelevant!), but I do think they hold up a lot longer than other sponges, which sometimes fall apart after multiple uses. These are really effective at cleaning, especially the scrubbing side.
Aubrey B.
Blackwood, NJ
These are great sponges and I love that they're made to be more "green." They work well when I'm scrubbing pots and pans and great for cleaning up my counters too. I've also included them in some bridal shower gift baskets which sounds silly but I always receive compliments! Such a great all around product.
Lindsey A.
The Colony, TX
I've been using Scotch sponges for years and I used them because my mom has used them for years. I am all in for adding as many natural products into my home as I can. The scrub portion of this sponge was not what I preferred. The darker fibers looks like loose hairs. The product itself, very effective. Just as effective as the non-scratch version. Because of the look of the product, I will be returning to the blue version.
Hayley B.
I love that this sponge is made of natural fibers. It scours without scratching, which is very important when you're washing all of your plastics and metals by hand. I used to only purchase the blue, non-scratch sponges by Scotch Brite for this reason, but these Natural Fiber Sponges have converted me.