BY SCOTCH-BRITE #49 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walmart
Micha A.
Tallahassee , FL
I buy these all the time, and they work as described, I can use them on my non-stick pots and pans without worry. Glassware too. I really like Scotch-Brite and appreciate them coming out with a sponge that is good for non-stick cooking items as well. But is still 100% effective.
Ashley H.
Great idea, but the sponges seemed to fall apart after about 20 washes of dishes. Note I only hand wash my dishes so when they start falling apart that isn't a good sign. However the product is of soft material which is very kind to the hands so it makes cleaning much better.
Penny F.
Waverly, KS
The Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponge are my go to sponge every time I need new sponges. I have tried others in the past, but none that I liked as well. They have a great price point and work fabulously. They do the job without scratching delicate surfaces.
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Just finished using a pack of these, and will be repurchasing without a doubt. I cut each sponge in half, so I can replace the sponges more frequently without spending as much $$. They are good sponges. I like that they're on the thin side and dry quickly after washes. Though they don't perform exceptionally better than other sponges I've tried, I like that they are environmentally friendly. :)
Gabriel K.
These sponges are probably my favorite. They're efficient and surprisingly long-lasting. I enjoy the color as well. It's probably my favorite feature of the product. For those looking for a strong, long-lasting sponge with a bit of a "green" benefit, this is one to consider.
Jasmine D.
Dallas, TX
I tried these out to find a more natural alternative to the heavy duty sponges. These work just as well if not better on everything from simple messes to cooked on food. It barely costs more than the bright yellow heave duty sponges but it makes me feel a lot more comfortable using ir
Tiffany T.
Jonesboro, GA
The sponges are great they're eco-friendly you don't have to worry about all the harsh chemicals being put on to your services or whatever you're cleaning off very easy to clean very easy to use a great value the cost was a little bit less than the regular brands that are not green or eco-friendly so not only are you saving money but you're being good to the environment as well
Jennifer K.
Fremont, CA
These sponges work great and I love using the natural fiber product on my dishes and baby's bottles. They are a little more expensive than the regular sponges but I feel like it's worth it to have a product without the dyes and additives. These are the only sponges I use.
Becca H.
Duncanville, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Since swapping as much ad possible to organic, I'm really glad this is offered. I've used these for about a year now and very pleased with how well they clean and how long they last. They hold together much better than other brands.
Kristen T.
Lawton, OK
These sponges are ok. I'm not super impressed with them. They do the job but they seem to degrade faster than the other normal ones. I like trying to go green when I can and use natural products but I don't think that these are the answer to a natural greener sponge.