BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
I purchased a pack of these at Target! The sponge part would last me a while and not tear so easily. The only downside is the bristle part does start pilling a bit and the threads start coming off with continued use. I have used them to clean my stove and countertops as well! I would purchase these again since they are a more natural alternative to those regular yellow kitchen sponges!
Anna A.
Colleyville, TX
I think these sponges are great and all I will ever need in a sponge. Does the job, lasts forever, I like the natural fibers and neutral color and appreciate not always having a royal blue sponge in the kitchen.
Adrienne P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My favorite dish sponges ever! They look so nice in a neutral styled home, and they aren’t garish so I don’t mind leaving it setting in a dish next to the sink. I find the scrubbing power to better than other sponges, yet it does not scratch up more delicate dishes. And the lasting power of these are great! I can wash/sanitize and reuse these for months without them breaking down. Best sponges ever!
Rachel P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Works just a great as synthetic sponges. I feel better using this product over others since it reduces waste. Totally affordable and effective. I recommend trying them out for yourself!
Tara M.
Minnetonka, MN
Love these sponges! Not only are they better for the environment but they do great cleaning your dishes! The scrubby side works extremely well for cleaning up tough spots. I would definitely recommend this!
Samantha W.
Olive Branch, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really like how I can scrub with as much force that I can muster and my pans remain scratch free. Even my nonstick surfaces are protected and not in danger with these.
Brittany D.
Delray Beach , FL
I LOVE the natural fibers of this sponge and I can't believe how long they last me! Whenever I'm shopping, I'm always on a budget and these are an excellent buy! I trust these for regular jobs such as scrubbing dishes but these sponges are versatile and go heavy duty as well. Earlier today, they stood up to the task of scrubbing the drop pans under my stove top and they rose to the occasion!
What really sold me on them is that they're made from natural materials. Less of an environmental impact when I'm ready to toss em... :) Will buy again and again!!! A must try!!
Maia S.
Sacramento, CA
I love these Scott's clean natural fiber scrub sponge! It has been my favorite for the last I want to say three years. I love how it feels how it cleans my dishes. It is rough but it's the perfect amount that doesn't scratch or leave any marks. He gets rid of any gum greases and oil's in any foods that left behind on my plates. Plus I love that they are brown a neutral color and don't pop out a crazy green!
Jo A.
Parkville, MD
I like the color because it's neutral and would go well with any kitchen theme, that's why I can just put it out and do not need to store it in the cabinet. I like how long it lasts just like the regular Scotch-Brite sponges, only this one feels more safe because of the natural fiber. I prefer this because I feel like I'm doing something good for the Earth if I use it. :D
Vira M.
Denver, CO
My favorite thing abot these sponges was the fact that I could wash and reuse them after they got that weird spongey smell. Definitely lasted longer than any other sponge I've had, the only bad part was it loses its coarseness on the scrubby side and will literally just fall apart when its been used/washed too much.
Gabby D.