BY SCOTCH-BRITE #41 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens*
Brittany D.
Delray Beach , FL
I LOVE the natural fibers of this sponge and I can't believe how long they last me! Whenever I'm shopping, I'm always on a budget and these are an excellent buy! I trust these for regular jobs such as scrubbing dishes but these sponges are versatile and go heavy duty as well. Earlier today, they stood up to the task of scrubbing the drop pans under my stove top and they rose to the occasion!
What really sold me on them is that they're made from natural materials. Less of an environmental impact when I'm ready to toss em... :) Will buy again and again!!! A must try!!
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
I purchased a pack of these at Target! The sponge part would last me a while and not tear so easily. The only downside is the bristle part does start pilling a bit and the threads start coming off with continued use. I have used them to clean my stove and countertops as well! I would purchase these again since they are a more natural alternative to those regular yellow kitchen sponges!
Tara M.
Minnetonka, MN
Love these sponges! Not only are they better for the environment but they do great cleaning your dishes! The scrubby side works extremely well for cleaning up tough spots. I would definitely recommend this!
Carrie D.
Dalton, OH
I was super excited to find these last time I bought sponges! They were the same price as the regular sponges.. so why wouldn't I get these instead?? I love that they are made from recycled materials, and they work just like the regular Scotch-Brite sponges.
Carmen D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These last a long time. They don’t smell. I always try to drain the water out when I’m done and they don’t smell. I always purchase these because they are natural and affordable. They clean the plates very well.
Maia S.
Sacramento, CA
I love these Scott's clean natural fiber scrub sponge! It has been my favorite for the last I want to say three years. I love how it feels how it cleans my dishes. It is rough but it's the perfect amount that doesn't scratch or leave any marks. He gets rid of any gum greases and oil's in any foods that left behind on my plates. Plus I love that they are brown a neutral color and don't pop out a crazy green!
Jo A.
Parkville, MD
I like the color because it's neutral and would go well with any kitchen theme, that's why I can just put it out and do not need to store it in the cabinet. I like how long it lasts just like the regular Scotch-Brite sponges, only this one feels more safe because of the natural fiber. I prefer this because I feel like I'm doing something good for the Earth if I use it. :D
Michelle C.
Dorchester, MA
I bought this product for a non-traditional use: shrubbery in a monotone architectural model. For that purpose, I would give it five stars! I had some left over, so I used it for its intended purpose, and I was so disappointed. It cleaned the dishes alright, but it felt like holding a handful of wet grass, and food particles got lodged in the crevices and were hard to remove.
Claire S.
Austin, TX
I love these! I always cut my sponges in half so I can get more use out of them. Anyway these lasted a long time. I wash all our dishes everyday, several times a day. We don't use the dishwasher. I am just never satisfied with the way it cleans the dishes so I'd rather wash them myself. Everytime I see this in Walmart this is what I always grab because I love how the abrasive side scrubs off all food particles without scratching the surface of pots and pans.
Vira M.
Denver, CO
My favorite thing abot these sponges was the fact that I could wash and reuse them after they got that weird spongey smell. Definitely lasted longer than any other sponge I've had, the only bad part was it loses its coarseness on the scrubby side and will literally just fall apart when its been used/washed too much.