BY SCOTCH-BRITE #39 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens
Lindsey A.
Lindsey A.
The Colony, TX
I've been using Scotch sponges for years and I used them because my mom has used them for years. I am all in for adding as many natural products into my home as I can. The scrub portion of this sponge was not what I preferred. The darker fibers looks like loose hairs. The product itself, very effective. Just as effective as the non-scratch version. Because of the look of the product, I will be returning to the blue version.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Alcalde, NM

There is something wonderful about these fiber-sponge pads. I am amazed at how effective they are in cleaning both delicate and heavier items without scratching the surface. Of course there are a few jobs that require more toughness, where a regular Scotch-Brite or steel scouring pad works better—but those are few and far between. Overall, I love these natural fiber sponges and have used them for a number of years.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Jonesboro, GA
The sponges are great they're eco-friendly you don't have to worry about all the harsh chemicals being put on to your services or whatever you're cleaning off very easy to clean very easy to use a great value the cost was a little bit less than the regular brands that are not green or eco-friendly so not only are you saving money but you're being good to the environment as well
Jo A.
Jo A.
Parkville, MD
I like the color because it's neutral and would go well with any kitchen theme, that's why I can just put it out and do not need to store it in the cabinet. I like how long it lasts just like the regular Scotch-Brite sponges, only this one feels more safe because of the natural fiber. I prefer this because I feel like I'm doing something good for the Earth if I use it. :D
Nichole M.
Nichole M.
Renton, WA
I liked the idea of the natural fiber scrubber sponge and prefer the Scotch-Brite brand so I figured I would give these a try. The natural fibers don't scrub as well as the classic yellow/green sponges or the blue ones (my favorite). The sponges lose their scrubbing power earlier than the other sponges. Overall, okay for what they are but will stick with the blue ones.
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
I never used sponges in my house growing up--but I love a sponge for jobs I don't necessarily want to ruin my pretty dish clothes with--like red tomato sauce in a pan! Natural fiber is the way to go with such a disposable cleaning product, and I try to make them last longer by nuking them in the microwave with some vinegar to kill some germs!
Nydia R.
Nydia R.
S El Monte, CA
I like that this sponge is recycled. Very easy to use and its affordable. The price point is very good. I like how it can be used to really clean the dishes very well. It's very effective. I do not like how you cannot put in the microwave to heat clean so you have to throw away more often. I bought it at target, very good price point.
Danielle J.
Danielle J.
Pingree Grove, IL
I thought I would like using the sponges to help the environment, but these did not work out that well. As a sponge they do just fine cleaning dishes. I did notice that while using them they tend to shed a lot. I found a lot of pieces all over my dishes and sink while cleaning. Its great for the environment but it's kind of a hassle.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Cleves, OH
I bought this sponge because of it containing all natural fibers and, yay, environment. I wasn't super happy with the scrubby top and it did begin to wear and come off pretty quickly with regular use. I think as an overall sponge for surfaces it would be fine, but it didn't hold up to scrubbing my pots and pans.
Aubrey W.
Aubrey W.
Franklinville, NJ
These are great sponges and I love that they're made to be more "green." They work well when I'm scrubbing pots and pans and great for cleaning up my counters too. I've also included them in some bridal shower gift baskets which sounds silly but I always receive compliments! Such a great all around product.