BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Scotch-Brite greener clean dishwand keeps hands out of the mess. 50% of scrubbing fibers are plant based. Keeps hands out of the mess no.1 selling dishwand brand. 50% scrubbing fibers plant based. Non-scratch scrubbing fibersfits any Scotch-Brite... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Robin M.
I only use these for when I need to wash something that I can't get my hand in, and it works great. I will definitely continue to buy these.
Sarah H.
Bemidji, MN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
While this is a great idea, it seemed to take longer when I had to clean dirtier dishes than before. I wish it had worked better for me!
Beki G.
Saint John, NB
I actually use my scotch-brite dishwand for the tub and shower. I use a 50/50 mix of dish soap and white vinegar. It works better than anything else I've tried and is much less expensive than standard tub cleaners. The refills last several months for us, giving the shower a quick scrub after every use.
Giselle M.
Medley, FL
From keeping tidy to the deepest clean, we have every tool you need to leave your home spotless. clean every mess