Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Nicole (Nikki) D.
Canton, GA
Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponges These are great! I use them in the kitchen and in the bathroom. I am a clean freak and these help me get my house freaky squeaky clean! 😉
Heather S.
I've never had any other brand of sponge other than this one in my household my whole life. I clean houses and these sponges work awesome and are easy to clean
Mara P.
Hamilton, OH
I didn't care much for this sponge maybe I'm just old school and prefers the original one.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
I have always used scotch brite pads so when i seen these i gave them a try and have to say held up very well and did not have that musky smell a couple days later like some do.
Sandy W.
Raleigh, NC
I don't use any other sponge besides scotch Brite I choose between all of them put out by SB but this is my main go to
Chelsea C.
Rockaway, NJ
Any scotch sponge product is golden and fab and gets the job done right the 1st time
Jenn J.
Did the job.. I suppose. Definitely broke into pieces after a few uses. But they're fairly cheap so I guess that's par.
Ashley C.
Springfield, MA
Picked up one of these not too long ago and they definitely get the jobs done. It works great at getting anything off.
Mal G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These are the only sponges i buy! They work great and i can throw them in the dishwasher to wash them. The cost is around $5 for 4 sponges.
norisbel m.
Tampa, FL
It's good to wash the dishes or simply to clean up any dirt, what I do not like is that after using it catch a stinky smell. With just use it once or twice. So you have to change it very often.
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this sponge a green product?