Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Lena B.
Redmond, WA
They're sponges. They're fine. There's nothing to say. They get moldy after a month, you throw them away. They're cheap, they clean your dishes, and when you're done you get rid of them. You don't need to buy the name brand. They're sponges. It's fine.
Jaime T.
Kalamazoo, MI
These are really nice because they are soft on one side, and rough on the other. Works for most everything.
Kia B.
Its a cleaning sponge so it does its job. Doesn't svratch up pots or pans, but wesrs out very quickly.
wisaira yerisel e.
muy buena excelente para lavar los platos ya que tienen dos partes que tiene diversos usos muy comodo e higienico
Miriam R.
Brooklyn, NY
If is green course i buy it only this work for me are last long and clean very well the dishes
Leciane G.
Eu gosto de usar porque é mais facil de lavar as panelas e nao deixa a panela riscada e muito menos os copos
Meg N.
Minneapolis, MN
As far as I know these are just regular sponges. I usually use a scrub brush, but these seem to do the trick for cleaning the counters. I think a sponge is a sponge any way you color it, but they were on sale so I grabbed them and I liked them!
Mercedes B.
My mother has always bought it and I have followed the tradition. Although it is true that it is a very good product.
Jessica A.
I first chose this sponge because it was not a crazy artificial color like many others in the stores. Then I read up on this sponge and realized it is made from 50% natural agave plant, 23% recycled paper, and is 100% natural. I felt good about the choice I made and have continued to buy this sponge. They last a long time and the scrubby side is great for hard to clean messes. The price of these sponges is pretty comparable to other brands and the fact that it is all natural fibers is great for the price.
Kathy D.
Cochran, GA
These are the best they get the job done and lat me quite a bit without the smell
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?