Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #47 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
I love the scotch-brite brand scrub sponges. We go through sponges all of the time at my house. Come to think of it I'm not really sure why. Maybe we cook too often or are just too messy. Anyway, these sponges are durable, inexpensive, and well, greener!
Abby G.
I love these sponges! They last forever. Usually come in a pack of 3 or 4. They do their job well and the scrubby part is really good at getting hard foods to scrub off! They don't retain the smell of old foods or other things. I always buy these when I run out.
Tiffany C.
Mobile, AL
This is my go to sponge! But I have used other Scotch-Brite sponges and have been happy with them also. Great weight but not too stiff that I can't squeeze it into the corners of whatever I'm cleaning. Last a long time and never fall apart or start to peel away. Highly recommend, weather it's for cleaning dishes or general cleaning around the house.
Kimberly H.
Winfield, TN
I love Scotch Brite. The are the only sponges I will buy. If I can't get that brand then I won't get one. They ahve a nice scent and they clean very well. I got mine at our local walmart and they price is really good. I would recommend this to others.
Chelsea L.
Tigard, OR
We used the sponges frequently to clean metal products that we were shipping out nation wide. Great price, good quality, I would recommend this sponge for a lot of cleaning needs. Works wonders for the products we used it on. Definitely give it a try.
Kelsea D.
Love these sponges for daily cleaning. They are all natural which makes me feel better about the production. When I feel they are getting too much bacteria, I pop them in the microwave for a little bit to kill anything in there :) Highly recommended.
Kristina H.
I wan never really a sponge person until I used these. I always felt sponges carried bacteria and never really cleaned that well. These changed my mind the first time I used them. They work great and I really like that they are green cleaning sponges
Kayla T.
Royse City, TX
These sponges are great for washing dishes or even scrubbing areas that need a good clean. They are not very pricey and they come in a package with multiple sponges in them. They are relatively effective and I would most definitely buy them again.
Cassandra M.
Buffalo, MN
I love these only issue they get Stinky fast. They are great for getting over food and oil in combo with dawn dishsoakp it's amazing. The sent is fine until you use them. Effective and disappointed. Yes I will buy again. I buy them from Walmart.
Meg N.
Minneapolis, MN
As far as I know these are just regular sponges. I usually use a scrub brush, but these seem to do the trick for cleaning the counters. I think a sponge is a sponge any way you color it, but they were on sale so I grabbed them and I liked them!
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?