Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #45 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Jamie M.
I really like to use Scotch Brite brand sponges for my dishes it gets all of the grim off the plates and pans. It's pretty effective in what it needs to do. They can sometimes be pricey but they are worth the price if you have the spare change. Yes I would buy again.
Estee O.
Durham, NH
My bath tub always get dirty really quickly so I use this to scrub off the dirt. Even though its meant for dishes you can use it for other stuff too. Never had any issues and honetly works like a charm when im cleaning stuff. Have so many incase one gets gross.
Jocelyn H.
Wichita Falls, TX
This sponge does it job. It also last a long time too. There are some cheaper brands out there but within 2wks or less the sponge starts to look nasty and pieces are falling out. BUT with Scotch-Brite the sponges last and i feel like they don't get gunky to fast.
Sean F.
Gainesville, FL
These are great for getting rid of stubborn stains left all over the house. I usually use it on crust that accumulates after dishes, but have used it on everything from tennis shoes to the walls. I really recommend especially because they're not that expensive.
Aleia M.
Hickory, NC
Sponges that make you feel like a better person for using them! I try to use as many green products in my home as I can and this is a great little item for that. They work just as well as, if not better, the old sponges but are more environmentally friendly.
Megan S.
Hilmar, CA
I use these sponges all the time to wash dishes and i really like them. They are not that expensive and i like that there is a rough side to them. I did wish they held up a little more but they usually come in a pack of 2 or more so at least you have a backup!
Catherine D.
Charlotte, NC
This is a great multi task sponge great for heavy duty dishes or even you bath tub i got it at wal mart and don't not regret trying it out i don't know if it was me but i feel like its the best sponge for all over job at the house will def get more in the future
Susan G.
Gretna, LA
My go-to day to day sponge for dishes and even brief cleanup on the tub or sink. Nice cushy side and scrubby side. Inexpensive and holds up better than some of the cheap ones. I always throw it out before it wears out. Never had any issues. Would recommend
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
I love the scotch-brite brand scrub sponges. We go through sponges all of the time at my house. Come to think of it I'm not really sure why. Maybe we cook too often or are just too messy. Anyway, these sponges are durable, inexpensive, and well, greener!
Mariela M.
Tustin, CA
I've used Scotch-Brite cleaning sponges ever since I was little. My mom always had them and now I use them too at my home. They are the best cleaning sponges out there and they always get the job done. I would recommend to others. The price is great too.
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?