Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #39 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Jacquelyn C.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Scotch Brite has been a great bran for sponges for us. It lasts long and cleans great. This greener model though tends to wear out quicker, but still lasts longer enough until it's due to change your sponge for sanitation purposes. This is heavy duty and great for stains from pots and pans.
Michelle O.
Huntersville, NC
Super durable and gets the job done. It is gentle enough that I can clean my cephlon pots without worrying about scratching them. These sponges also last a long time w/o getting smelly. Some other brands don't even last a week, while these bad boys last awhile. I def. recommend them.
Diane A.
Hemet, CA
These are my all time kitchen Favs. Love the both sides and the scrubby side last longer and cleans well.
The sponge side also has longevity..To me it may be a little more money than your generic brands but it does not fall apart like the cheaper brands. You get what you pay for.
Dyana C.
Laredo, TX

this brand is familiar icon ! from girl she saw trade , and was the favorite breast ! and now I'm a mother of a family , I also prefer products of excellent quality and longer use! My favorites; its a good price! i am buying in walmart, kmart, heb, always i can build again!
Maria A.
This is a regular product who does what its supposed to do so it is effective, it doesn't not do anything beyond and I'm fine about it lol, I do think the are long lasting! I replace them cause I know I have to not because it brakes or gets damaged so its a good quality product
Juderssa F.
Rockford, IL
This is what i use in my sink to scrub down my dishes and pots. lets face it we cant use the dishwasher for heavy duty stuff, So I got this bad boy to back me up in my kitchen sink . I also use it to clean my bathrooms sink, its great at getting the toothpaste mess my kids leave behind.
Rachel R.
Shelton, CT
Doesn't hold onto bacteria or any bad smell. food and particles rinse off easily and it gets the job done every time I use it. it easily lifts dried food or liquids off of counters, tables, and any dish. this is the only sponge my family and I have ever used. no complaints.
Frill S.
Portland, OR
Scotch brite is my go to brand and I love that they came out with a more green solution as well. The greener clean sponge works just as good as the original but with less guilt lol. The price is fine and you can find it easily in most stores. I like this new green option.
Madeline S.
Dallas, TX
Scotch-Brite is my favorite sponge company, they are affordable and work just as good as the rest. They don't have a smell to them and they don't absorb odor either. The Greener clean one, is one you can put in the dishwasher after each use so you never have a dirt sponge!
donna B.
Middleburg , FL
I love these ! They work very well and I can bleach them out an use them again . I get these at Walmart like a 6 or 8 count . I love the sponge side for my nice pans and the scratchy side for all other dishes. I buy these about 2 times per year and will keep buying these.1
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?