Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #39 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Addy K.
Alexandria, VA
These are more expensive than the regular product but are no better. I love helping the environment, but the price could be lowered.
Tiffany D.
Ajax
Gets the job done, doesn't break down as fast as other sponges, and the price is great. Very effective and I would totally recommend!
Patricia R.
I bought it one month ago and They are so poor and bad.Also they are so expensive..I had them for short time. I wouldnt buy it again
Rosario P.
Lima PERU
I like this, remove and clean everything in the kitchen. Is very effective for use an not disappoint no no no, I recommend so much
Celea P.
It is a very good sponge but when it is new it very rough and not maleable. So i would like that the brand improves in that aspect
Fernanda M.
É uma boa esponja, porém ela não dura muito e acumula muitas bacterias, no final de um periodo curto de tempo fica com mal cheiro.
Rossana H.
EL TAMAÑO ES MUY BUENO Y LA CONTEXTURA ES GENIAL, CON RESPECTO A LAS OLLAS SON MUY BUENAS CON ELLAS SACA TODA LA GRASA IMPREGNADA.
Cat F.
Toronto, ON
I try to buy "Green cleaning products" as much as I can - These are good and do the job - not expensive and found almost anywhere
Kate M.
Westbank, BC
Best heavy duty sponges for cleaning my oven to my floor tiles! Doesn't break apart like most brands And reasonably cheap too!
Janice V.
Una esponja super buena no ralla saca el sucio sirve tanto para ollas como para la limpieza de todoa las superficies del hogar
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?