Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #47 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Gabrielle L.
Montréal, QC
It's OK. I mean, it does what you expect from it. However, I'd never keep more than a couple of usages, as dirt sticks to it - unhygienic!
Aline d.
It has a very good durability, clean very well and it is easily found. It would be good if the product have more sponges in the paching.
Eabha C.
Dublin
This sponge I feel could do a veteran job than advertised. Don't get me wrong it does a good job but I feel there could be more to it.
heloisa M.
São Paulo, SP

the sponges escotch - brite has a difference of one very large testaque for its quality , durability , practicality and cost accessible
Danielle D.
Buy these all the time. They're great for getting tough stuck on food off of dishes, especially before they go in the dishwasher. :)
Addy K.
Alexandria, VA
These are more expensive than the regular product but are no better. I love helping the environment, but the price could be lowered.
Patricia R.
I bought it one month ago and They are so poor and bad.Also they are so expensive..I had them for short time. I wouldnt buy it again
Tiffany D.
Ajax
Gets the job done, doesn't break down as fast as other sponges, and the price is great. Very effective and I would totally recommend!
Celea P.
It is a very good sponge but when it is new it very rough and not maleable. So i would like that the brand improves in that aspect
Rosario P.
Lima PERU
I like this, remove and clean everything in the kitchen. Is very effective for use an not disappoint no no no, I recommend so much
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?