Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #45 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Katie B.
This is the only sponge I buy. I try to buy it in packs of 12. I have tried other brands but I find this sponge scrubs and removed food the best compared to others. It also lasts a long time before breaking down. I don't like keeping sponges for too long but this one has outlasted others for sure. The scrubby side is the best. It is compact and powerful but I've never had any issues with it scratching any dishes.
Alex G.
Memphis, TN
These are perfect because they are cheap and have two different sides with different textures (the green side for those tough spots). I keep one at the sink and one in the bathroom for routine wipe downs of the shower and sinks and kitchen sink. My house is never without a two pack of these sponges,
Kelsea C.
Mt Juliet, TN
These sponges really get the job done whenever they are new, however after a few uses they start to stop working and you have to get a new one. This is the worst because they are affordable but I just wish they lasted a little longer. I would recommend for a cheap alternative to the other brands
Jamie E.
I just prefer to use funds over dishrags because in my opinion they don't hold as much bacteria as a dishrag would. So this is the choice that I have chosen and I like to keep on The Greener Side of things so I don't pollute. So I would recommend a sponge for anyone who likes do not use dish rags
Kellie K.
Raleigh , NC
I don't really have anything that stands out about these sponges against any others, i just tend to pick up whatever is on sale or the most affordable, or easiest to access. I do like that they have a scrubbing side on them. I tend to purchase Scothbrite but don't always have a preference.
Amanda K.
Fishers, IN
I use these in my kitchen to wash pans and I have never loved a sponge more! Even their rough side is gentle on my easily-scratched non-stick pots and pans! I'm impressed with how easily they clean after you've used them. Food doesn't get stuck in them and they can be used again and again.
Michelle O.
Huntersville, NC
Super durable and gets the job done. It is gentle enough that I can clean my cephlon pots without worrying about scratching them. These sponges also last a long time w/o getting smelly. Some other brands don't even last a week, while these bad boys last awhile. I def. recommend them.
Jacquelyn C.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Scotch Brite has been a great bran for sponges for us. It lasts long and cleans great. This greener model though tends to wear out quicker, but still lasts longer enough until it's due to change your sponge for sanitation purposes. This is heavy duty and great for stains from pots and pans.
Ashley C.
Sterling Hts, MI
I love the Scotch Brite Greener sponges. They last for such a long time. I use them to get the grime off of my dishes before I load them in the dishwasher because I'm a germaphobe. They also work great to scrub my tub and shower walls. I'm all about using recycled products to clean!
Diane A.
Hemet, CA
These are my all time kitchen Favs. Love the both sides and the scrubby side last longer and cleans well.
The sponge side also has longevity..To me it may be a little more money than your generic brands but it does not fall apart like the cheaper brands. You get what you pay for.
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?