Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #45 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Maria A.
Doral, FL
This is a regular product who does what its supposed to do so it is effective, it doesn't not do anything beyond and I'm fine about it lol, I do think the are long lasting! I replace them cause I know I have to not because it brakes or gets damaged so its a good quality product
Juderssa F.
Rockford, IL
This is what i use in my sink to scrub down my dishes and pots. lets face it we cant use the dishwasher for heavy duty stuff, So I got this bad boy to back me up in my kitchen sink . I also use it to clean my bathrooms sink, its great at getting the toothpaste mess my kids leave behind.
Dyana C.
Laredo, TX

this brand is familiar icon ! from girl she saw trade , and was the favorite breast ! and now I'm a mother of a family , I also prefer products of excellent quality and longer use! My favorites; its a good price! i am buying in walmart, kmart, heb, always i can build again!
Madeline S.
Dallas, TX
Scotch-Brite is my favorite sponge company, they are affordable and work just as good as the rest. They don't have a smell to them and they don't absorb odor either. The Greener clean one, is one you can put in the dishwasher after each use so you never have a dirt sponge!
Frill S.
Portland, OR
Scotch brite is my go to brand and I love that they came out with a more green solution as well. The greener clean sponge works just as good as the original but with less guilt lol. The price is fine and you can find it easily in most stores. I like this new green option.
donna B.
Middleburg , FL
I love these ! They work very well and I can bleach them out an use them again . I get these at Walmart like a 6 or 8 count . I love the sponge side for my nice pans and the scratchy side for all other dishes. I buy these about 2 times per year and will keep buying these.1
Luz Paola M.
These sponges are what I prefer to wash the dishes, I love that they have a soft side and a tough side with which can help me off food, are very strong and of good quality, despite the time that the use, will not peel off sponge place and that speaks highly of the product, hand up!
Barbara E.
Cleveland, TX
The only sponges I recall ever using. Safe for all my Teflon and Ceramic pots, pans and skillets and safe to use on my glass stove top. Tough on dried on foods and such. Holds together for a long time and as long as you don't let it stay saturated, it rarely sours.
Abby N.
Chaska, MN
I love this sponge and how it is environmentally friendly. It is kind of pricey but it lasts forever and I like the fact that when you clean it you just throw it into the dishwasher. The sponge itself doesn't really have a scent but it smells nice once you clean it.
Jamie M.
I really like to use Scotch Brite brand sponges for my dishes it gets all of the grim off the plates and pans. It's pretty effective in what it needs to do. They can sometimes be pricey but they are worth the price if you have the spare change. Yes I would buy again.
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?