Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #39 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Jennifer D.
These are so much more aesthetically pleasing than your average sponge. They are made from natural fibers and don't have that artificial feel and smell that most sponges have. They absorb and clean well and are very durable. Honestly they work as well as a normal Scotch Brite sponge but you don't have to worry about leaving any color residue behind.
Lauren C.
Im a stay at home mom with two kids and I'm always cleaning the house. I use these every chance i get.These are really good to scrub with especially if you have a tough stain, i use this all around my house from the kitchen all the way to the bathroom. Very effective! Would definitely recommend to anyone.
Katie B.
This is the only sponge I buy. I try to buy it in packs of 12. I have tried other brands but I find this sponge scrubs and removed food the best compared to others. It also lasts a long time before breaking down. I don't like keeping sponges for too long but this one has outlasted others for sure. The scrubby side is the best. It is compact and powerful but I've never had any issues with it scratching any dishes.
Fal L.
These work well when they're new, but don't last as long as I'd like them to. I think that is just the nature of this product though and doesn't have anything to do with the brand. Food and crumbs get stuck to the sponge which is gross. However, I do continue to buy them and just replace frequently
Alex G.
Memphis, TN
These are perfect because they are cheap and have two different sides with different textures (the green side for those tough spots). I keep one at the sink and one in the bathroom for routine wipe downs of the shower and sinks and kitchen sink. My house is never without a two pack of these sponges,
Jamie E.
I just prefer to use funds over dishrags because in my opinion they don't hold as much bacteria as a dishrag would. So this is the choice that I have chosen and I like to keep on The Greener Side of things so I don't pollute. So I would recommend a sponge for anyone who likes do not use dish rags
Kelsea C.
Mt Juliet, TN
These sponges really get the job done whenever they are new, however after a few uses they start to stop working and you have to get a new one. This is the worst because they are affordable but I just wish they lasted a little longer. I would recommend for a cheap alternative to the other brands
Amanda K.
Indianapolis, IN
I use these in my kitchen to wash pans and I have never loved a sponge more! Even their rough side is gentle on my easily-scratched non-stick pots and pans! I'm impressed with how easily they clean after you've used them. Food doesn't get stuck in them and they can be used again and again.
Kellie K.
Raleigh , NC
I don't really have anything that stands out about these sponges against any others, i just tend to pick up whatever is on sale or the most affordable, or easiest to access. I do like that they have a scrubbing side on them. I tend to purchase Scothbrite but don't always have a preference.
Jacquelyn C.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Scotch Brite has been a great bran for sponges for us. It lasts long and cleans great. This greener model though tends to wear out quicker, but still lasts longer enough until it's due to change your sponge for sanitation purposes. This is heavy duty and great for stains from pots and pans.
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?