Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #39 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Mila V.
I love these sponges because they are natural and still work so well like the original. These are perfect for anything that's been baked on or dried. I love using these because they last so long and we don't buy sponges as often thanks to the strength of Scotch-Brite!
Christina L.
Cooking and then having to do the dishes is an everyday habit so I have tried many cleaning sponges in my life..Scotch-Brite however is the best of them all! It doesn't get full of what we've we had eaten, it remains whole and well-kept for many washes and you can even use to it for really strong leftovers that cling to your plates!
Kassidy K.
I've always been a fan of using sponges to clean dishes or my kitchen. I've tried many different sponges and these are by far the best. Plus you can get individual sponges for less than one dollar so it's worth it to try it.
Reiches P.
This is the sponges that I have been using for my dishes since I can remember. I only use these. They are cheap and effective. They last a long time. And if you find one sponge to be too big, just cut it in half. I would recommend these cleaning sponges. They are great for cleaning everything, not just dishes.
Arianne B.
What can I say about this sponge? This sponge does the job, especially the scouring pad on the one side. I cannot complain about this sponge. Really holds it shape? Maybe not like other cheap sponges? I think you really know the quality of the sponge by just this. But I am no sponge expert.
Chelsea M.
Belmont, NC
These sponges are great for every day use! It's nice to have the soft sponge side for light cleans or delicate dish wear and the rough scrub side when you need a real clean! I've used them for years and they have always worked great for me and lasted a long time as well.
Tainara L.
A esponja dura muito, é bem resistente. Ela possui uma ótima qualidade e bom preço. Elas são boas tanto para limpar pratos como algum outro objeto que precisa ser esfregado mas sem danificá-lo.
Lyann Midori C.
Un producto muy recomendado para las amas de casa no se decepcionaran con este producto, espero les sirva asi como a mi me a servido de mucho se los recomiendo mucho, espero se animen a usarlo.Un muy buen producto sin lugar a dudas a mi me gusta. Buen dia!
Hadiyah I.
Lahore, Pakistan
Its nice, hard, firm and very effective. Cleans well even on sauce pans. Good value for money. We've been using it since the past 5-6 years and I don't buy any other brand. Recommended it to our entire family.
Yessenia l.
La esponja me gusta porque lava muy bien los cubiertos y demás utensilios de cocina, también dura bastante y no se acaba tan fácilmente , desde mi punto de vista es muy buen producto y la marca desde mi punto de vista es la mejor en cuestión de esponjas.
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?