Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #45 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Lucy M.
It works effectively to clean the dirt and oil from you dirty utensils along with the dish cleaner soap. It works wonderfully for the stain on the mug as well such as tea stain inside the mug that annoys me often. You just have to press and rub it and it will disappear in seconds:)
Una S.
Muntinlupa City
If you're one of the persons who is always assigned to dish washing duties? This is your go to. I have used this a lot already. Its strong and it certainly gets the job done. After about a month or so it will start to break down but hey this is affordable and surely worth the buy.
Melissa B.
San Juan, PR
Gets the job done! There is not anything super super special about these to me but they work well. Bought these at my local grocery store for a reasonable price. I may buy the cheaper store brand next time, though. Overall my dishes are clean and thats all I can ask for.
Mila V.
I love these sponges because they are natural and still work so well like the original. These are perfect for anything that's been baked on or dried. I love using these because they last so long and we don't buy sponges as often thanks to the strength of Scotch-Brite!
Christina L.
Cooking and then having to do the dishes is an everyday habit so I have tried many cleaning sponges in my life..Scotch-Brite however is the best of them all! It doesn't get full of what we've we had eaten, it remains whole and well-kept for many washes and you can even use to it for really strong leftovers that cling to your plates!
Kassidy K.
I've always been a fan of using sponges to clean dishes or my kitchen. I've tried many different sponges and these are by far the best. Plus you can get individual sponges for less than one dollar so it's worth it to try it.
Reiches P.
This is the sponges that I have been using for my dishes since I can remember. I only use these. They are cheap and effective. They last a long time. And if you find one sponge to be too big, just cut it in half. I would recommend these cleaning sponges. They are great for cleaning everything, not just dishes.
Arianne B.
What can I say about this sponge? This sponge does the job, especially the scouring pad on the one side. I cannot complain about this sponge. Really holds it shape? Maybe not like other cheap sponges? I think you really know the quality of the sponge by just this. But I am no sponge expert.
Chelsea M.
Belmont, NC
These sponges are great for every day use! It's nice to have the soft sponge side for light cleans or delicate dish wear and the rough scrub side when you need a real clean! I've used them for years and they have always worked great for me and lasted a long time as well.
Tainara L.
A esponja dura muito, é bem resistente. Ela possui uma ótima qualidade e bom preço. Elas são boas tanto para limpar pratos como algum outro objeto que precisa ser esfregado mas sem danificá-lo.
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?