Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #39 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Angelica B.
Middletown, PA
Great for dishes and furniture around the house to make sure food is removed.
Kim s.
Valrico, FL
I always love this brand and even better that its eco friendly for the house
Kate H.
Rockaway Park, NY
Pretty strong and the sponge lasts me at least a month without getting weak
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
I love scotch-brite sponges... they just work wonders, absolutely amazing!!
Mrrrr G.
Love this product and have used it for quite a while. Love the brand in general, as they always release great quality products. Highly recommend! It definitely gets the job done quick and easy! Love it and tell everyone about it! Highly recommend
Monica D.
I use these sponges every day. I have many hobbies and these sponges make clean up a quick task. I even use them in the shower to exfoliate dry skin build up in winter. They work perfectly to keep my skin clear and supple. And the price is far less than beauty products claiming to do the same.
Luciane C.
Esta é a única esponja que eu compro. Eu tento comprá-lo em embalagens de 12. Eu tentei outras marcas, mas acho que esta esponja esfrega e removeu a comida melhor em comparação com os outros. Ele também dura muito tempo antes de quebrar. Eu não gosto de manter esponjas por muito tempo, mas este tem outlasted outros com certeza. O lado scrubby é o melhor. É compacto e poderoso, mas eu nunca tive quaisquer problemas com ele arranhar qualquer pratos.
Shrutika J.
It's very difficult for me to clean the dishes without a good scrub as it not only spoils my hands but also dosen't clean the utensils properly. I needed a long lasting scrub too. Scotch brite fulfilled all these needs and is very soft to use and cleans the dishes properly. Also it lasted very long.
Sabrina D.
Maravilhosa! Com uma superfície mais áspera ideal apara adiar panelas e outros utensílios em alumínio. E um lado fofinho ideal para louças mais finas. Não guarda gordura na esponja
Gisellyn E.
Since I was a kid, We use scotch brite for our dishes, long lasting and quickly absorbs the detergent and it makes your cleaning more easy, plus it leaves no stains on your plate because of its consistency. I never tried any other brands yet.
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?