Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #39 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Janice H.
Calvin, KY
I like us ring these on my pots and pans to get the bottoms really clean they work great
IVELISSE V.
Used this sponges for year. Try another one but always go back to Scotch there the best.
Joyce l.
These are great I use these for my everyday cleaning and for my tough jobs in the kitchen
Amanda C.
Louisville, KY
Go get some of these they work great I recommend this to everyone they get everything out
Kellene S.
Summerville, SC
Great sponge that is tough on dish grime without falling apart in your hands. Great buy.
Nathaly C.
Perris, CA
These are great to get hard food off the dishes and leaves them nice and clean and smooth
Natali P.
Phoenix , AZ
Scotch brite is a good clean cleaner sponge. I like to wash my dishes with these sponges.
Elisa V.
This sponge is always on my counter - great multi use sponge that rises to the occasion.
leah c.
Fresno, CA
I always end up with these have tried couple different brands and not as good as this one
Hannah B.
Rio rancho, NM
Works great and love that is more eco friendly! Not hard to use and doesn't leave an oder
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?