Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #39 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Vanessa C.
We use this to clean heavy duty messes; it works like a charm... excellent for different rooms like the bath with Ajax or comet it's wonderful! I would buy again and recommend !
Nicole (Nikki) D.
Canton, GA
Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponges These are great! I use them in the kitchen and in the bathroom. I am a clean freak and these help me get my house freaky squeaky clean! ūüėČ
Nikki W.
Parma, OH
Bought these to use at work and they work amazingly. They last a long time and don't get all gross(yes you know what I mean) they scrub well and absorb soap good too.
Janeth O.
Cartersville, GA
Going green for me is important but something l'm learning to do little by little. I've made many changes in our home and one of them to the greener non-stick scrub sponge, I love the scour pad also. actually love all of the scotch brite products. Yes, you can buy sponges and scouring pads of all kinds in the cheap discount stores but cheap is exactly what you get!! l find that you spend more money in those stores, l'd rather buy scotch brite everything and know I'm not wasting my money. Thank you scotch brite for products I can count on and trust!! l've recommended many of these products to family and friends.
Maxime S.
I love these sponges and have used them for years. I went ahead and bought the 12 pack only to find that they were packed into individual packs of three, then that whole set was packed into yet another plastic package. This is super wasteful and feels unnecessary when dealing with a product made to REDUCE the impact of plastic....very disappointed about that. But the sponges themselves are great.
Sara L.
Imperial Beach, CA
You're really just paying for the brand name and the title of "Greener Clean" here. They don't clean any better or worse than their original sponge yet the price tag is definitely higher. I understand buying these for their green living properties but there are other brands which deliver more earth conscious alternatives than this company. Do your research before buying into the hype.
Kristin B.
Jacksonville, FL
In always looking to lower my carbon footprint by resorting to "green" cleaning methods. These sponges though, they didn't work as well as I had hoped. They did work but they fell apart faster and didn't seem to have as much of an abrasive surface as I like on my sponges. I am willing to give them another try in the future though as my friend sweats by them!
LeAnna J.
Saint Louis, MO
I think these are great! Just like the packaging states, they actually do NOT hold food in the sponge or the scrubber side. When a sponge doesn't hold food, it doesn't stink! Only complaint is that the scrubber side does not last very well. (Actually my wife's complaint, as I don't believe you should be scouring with a sponge in the first place)
Kaniesha K.
College Park , GA
I actually really enjoyed using this sponge. I was looking for a sponge that I didn't have to replace every 3 days and this did the job! It didn't smell terribly bad after the first use nor did it break down. I actually could've continued using it at the end of the week but decided to replace it anyways. Good sponge for counters as well as dishes.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
I have always used scotch brite pads so when i seen these i gave them a try and have to say held up very well and did not have that musky smell a couple days later like some do.
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?