Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #39 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Kristi B.
Indianapolis, IN
Okay for price. Cleans great. I would probably buy again. Not my favorite but does the job
Julie B.
I live the idea of using my purchase to support a good cause, as every little action counts
Kaycee M.
El Cajon, CA
Works great I love how it cleans I would never use anything else I clean with this everyday
Brooke S.
Claxton , GA
Great multi purpose sponge. It has two different sides one is more rough for tougher jobs.
Laura W.
Scotch-Brite sponges are the best cleaning sponges for dishes as well as general cleaning.
Rachael K.
Montgomery , IL
This sponge lasts awhile. Super cheap. Like that it's "green". No scent. Only one I'll buy
Mara P.
Hamilton, OH
I didn't care much for this sponge maybe I'm just old school and prefers the original one.
Cristina F.
Calexico, CA
Es muy buena no se rompe como las demas siempre la a utlizado porqe no hay mejores que esas
Anyelina C.
Siempre pero siempre uso de estas es pongas son las mejores a la hora de fregar los trastes
Victoria P.
Ashtabula, OH
great quality gets the job done easy clean no mess affordable easy to use love this product
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?