Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #39 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Angely B.
Doral, FL
Artículo imprescindible para la diaria limpieza en mi hogar, excelemte calidad y durabilidad.
Bianca A.
Marietta, GA
Get the job done just need a good brand of dishwasher soap, always recommend scotch and dawn!
casey h.
Fort Thomas, KY
These are the best. So strong yet safe on dishes and perfect for household cleaning as well.
Gayla S.
Jonesboro, IL
Being green where I can really matters to me. They hold up really well and clean even better.
Katie E.
Ortonville, MI
I found that these work really well for getting tough, hardened food off of plates and pans.
Taylor M.
Beaufort, SC
Help fight grime no matter how long it's been there. Absolutely love these. They're the best!
Madisyn F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I keep these all around my house! I love them and how clean they keep my dishes and bath tub!
Ayanna M.
Memphis, TN
Just a normal sponge. I will not be repurchasing this sponge broke the first night I used it.
dez F.
I use these to clean all my pots and pans. The can handle almost anything with dawn on it.
Francy M.
Tampa, FL
It does the job and I love the fact that they started including products more eco-friendly.
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?