Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

nelly p.
Suwanee, GA
great product. bought it from walmart for great price. used coupon. thank you. will try other
Alexia G.
Works great stays intact for a reasonable amount of washes. These are the only sponges I use
casey h.
Fort Thomas, KY
These are the best. So strong yet safe on dishes and perfect for household cleaning as well.
Katie E.
Hickory Crnrs, MI
I found that these work really well for getting tough, hardened food off of plates and pans.
dez F.
I use these to clean all my pots and pans. The can handle almost anything with dawn on it.
Laura W.
Scotch-Brite sponges are the best cleaning sponges for dishes as well as general cleaning.
Cristina F.
Calexico, CA
Es muy buena no se rompe como las demas siempre la a utlizado porqe no hay mejores que esas
Victoria P.
Ashtabula, OH
great quality gets the job done easy clean no mess affordable easy to use love this product
Mara P.
Hamilton, OH
I didn't care much for this sponge maybe I'm just old school and prefers the original one.
Kaycee M.
El Cajon, CA
Works great I love how it cleans I would never use anything else I clean with this everyday
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?