Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Calah F.
Kermit, WV
I swear by these sponges, I refuse to use any other because nothing gets the job done as well !
Kenia A.
Esa me encanta para lavar mis trastes los deja limpios en un 2× 3 recommendable la marca Schotch
Ayanna M.
Memphis, TN
Just a normal sponge. I will not be repurchasing this sponge broke the first night I used it.
Kylie H.
Parkland, FL
Great sponge. Really cleans the stuck on messes from cooking. And it's green! Can't beat it!
Taylor M.
Beaufort, SC
Help fight grime no matter how long it's been there. Absolutely love these. They're the best!
casey h.
Fort Thomas, KY
These are the best. So strong yet safe on dishes and perfect for household cleaning as well.
Gayla S.
Anna, IL
Being green where I can really matters to me. They hold up really well and clean even better.
Donna H.
These sponges work great!!! And they are the perfect size. Easy to use. Clean dishes so easy
Madisyn F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I keep these all around my house! I love them and how clean they keep my dishes and bath tub!
Katie E.
Hickory Crnrs, MI
I found that these work really well for getting tough, hardened food off of plates and pans.
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?