Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #44 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Bianca A.
Marietta, GA
Get the job done just need a good brand of dishwasher soap, always recommend scotch and dawn!
nelly p.
Suwanee, GA
great product. bought it from walmart for great price. used coupon. thank you. will try other
Katie E.
Ortonville, MI
I found that these work really well for getting tough, hardened food off of plates and pans.
Angely B.
Doral, FL
Artículo imprescindible para la diaria limpieza en mi hogar, excelemte calidad y durabilidad.
Ayanna M.
Memphis, TN
Just a normal sponge. I will not be repurchasing this sponge broke the first night I used it.
Madisyn F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I keep these all around my house! I love them and how clean they keep my dishes and bath tub!
Kylie H.
Parkland, FL
Great sponge. Really cleans the stuck on messes from cooking. And it's green! Can't beat it!
Alexia G.
Works great stays intact for a reasonable amount of washes. These are the only sponges I use
Gayla S.
Jonesboro, IL
Being green where I can really matters to me. They hold up really well and clean even better.
Donna H.
These sponges work great!!! And they are the perfect size. Easy to use. Clean dishes so easy
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?