Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Rebeca N.
North Reading, MA
It makes a cleaning job a task not a chore. Very easy to remove the dirty. Plus, it's low price
Miriam R.
Brooklyn, NY
If is green course i buy it only this work for me are last long and clean very well the dishes
Stephanie D.
Holland, MI
If I have a tough spot on a pan or even the floor or a wall these will be sure to take it off.
Heather G.
Seneca, SC
I use these sponges at my house works good very affordable haven't had any problems with them .
Megan C.
New Palestine, IN
Perfect sponges to use for anything from dishes to showers and other appliances. It's our go to
Leslie G.
Perris, CA
They're like any other sponge frankly. But they always get the job done at an affordable rate.
Oscar G.
Siler City, NC
Great sponge for cleaning, doesn't fall apart like most other sponges do and last a long time!
Diamond R.
This is definitely my go-to sponges to use for my household to get all the gunk off my dishes .
Lisa P.
I use it at least twice a day and it does its job. Not much else to say. It could smell better.
Katie G.
Toccoa, GA
It's a sponge. It gets the work done like a lot of sponges, but it seems like it gets more off.
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this sponge a green product?