Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #45 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Nicole D.
Stratford, CT
So great. Use I on the daily and no problems. Really cleans and for a great price. I love thisss
jessica b.
Works good. I like this brand they have great products. Would recommend for others to try as well
Lisa P.
I use it at least twice a day and it does its job. Not much else to say. It could smell better.
Calah F.
Kermit, WV
I swear by these sponges, I refuse to use any other because nothing gets the job done as well !
Elizabeth J.
These sponged do the job but they don't last long in my home so I'm constantly buying new ones.
Kathleen G.
Mountain View, CA
It's a sponge..... What else can I say? It cleans and gets rid of tough dirt without scraping.
Kenia A.
Esa me encanta para lavar mis trastes los deja limpios en un 2× 3 recommendable la marca Schotch
Lorena S.
Really tough sponges I ever used to clean really tough stains in pots and burn marks from ovens
Jourdain S.
Clifton Park, NY
Good sponge it does the job intended, I also have this sponge tip on the wand to do dishes with
Leslie G.
Perris, CA
They're like any other sponge frankly. But they always get the job done at an affordable rate.
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?