Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #39 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Tabatha F.
Antioch, TN
I love this product. It really cleans my dishes. I love that it has been wonderful in my kitchen.
Yescenia  A.
Paterson, NJ
These sponges are the best I always have them at home and always buy more everytme i go shopping
Julie S.
Laguna Niguel, CA
It leabes my plates really clean and shinny. I dont take as long as i used to wadhing my plates.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I love scotch-brite cleaning sponge!!!!!! I use it on our kitchen counters and works really well
Jessica H.
Lancaster, CA
I absolutely love these sponges they work amazing. Do what they say they do and there very pretty
jessica b.
sanger
Works good. I like this brand they have great products. Would recommend for others to try as well
alisha r.
LONGVIEW, WA
The best sponge around it doesn't Frey like the cheap sponges I use this product literally daily.
Payton B.
Henderson, CO
I use this to get off all my hard spots to get off on pot or pans and it gets them off perfectly
Leslie G.
Perris, CA
They're like any other sponge frankly. But they always get the job done at an affordable rate.
Kathleen G.
Mountain View, CA
It's a sponge..... What else can I say? It cleans and gets rid of tough dirt without scraping.
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?