Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #45 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Kimberly e.
Makes doing dishes so much easier. Gets them completely clean without making it to much of a choir.
Elle K.
These are great for very light cleaning. But when it comes to rough cleaning it breaks very easily.
shelby b.
Redding, CA
I buy then at costco in bulk and they last me forever they don't fall apart like the other sponges
Tabatha F.
Antioch, TN
I love this product. It really cleans my dishes. I love that it has been wonderful in my kitchen.
Yescenia  A.
Paterson, NJ
These sponges are the best I always have them at home and always buy more everytme i go shopping
Julie S.
Laguna Niguel, CA
It leabes my plates really clean and shinny. I dont take as long as i used to wadhing my plates.
Payton B.
Henderson, CO
I use this to get off all my hard spots to get off on pot or pans and it gets them off perfectly
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I love scotch-brite cleaning sponge!!!!!! I use it on our kitchen counters and works really well
Jessica H.
Lancaster, CA
I absolutely love these sponges they work amazing. Do what they say they do and there very pretty
alisha r.
The best sponge around it doesn't Frey like the cheap sponges I use this product literally daily.
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?