Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #47 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Talina A.
Bridgeport, CT
Duran bastante rinden no se ensucian.tanto los lavo con agua caliente me duran mas que otras marcas
lily p.
Paramount, CA
D hcushs x b HD d bebeuxnf dbsh BBC dhdushudieiiej dB f cbdbhdbd dbdbd d dbs s d d d d dd fh Cy bd
Angie R.
Lake St Louis, MO
Scotch Brite always had great sponges. now sore that are green makes me love the products even more
Kristi M.
Dunkirk, NY
Love the scrubby side on one side to do heavy cleaning then flip over to sponge to finish cleaning.
jessica b.
sanger
Works good. I like this brand they have great products. Would recommend for others to try as well
Jessica H.
Lancaster, CA
I absolutely love these sponges they work amazing. Do what they say they do and there very pretty
alisha r.
LONGVIEW, WA
The best sponge around it doesn't Frey like the cheap sponges I use this product literally daily.
Tabatha F.
Antioch, TN
I love this product. It really cleans my dishes. I love that it has been wonderful in my kitchen.
Payton B.
Henderson, CO
I use this to get off all my hard spots to get off on pot or pans and it gets them off perfectly
Yescenia  A.
Passaic, NJ
These sponges are the best I always have them at home and always buy more everytme i go shopping
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?