Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #39 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Larissa F.
Liberal , KS
I like these sponges to wash my dishes. They last quite a long time and I feel like it works wonders.
Bryelle D.
N Ft Myers, FL
Does what its supposed to do and love that they're slightly more eco friendly than a typical sponge!
Lauren G.
Indialantic, FL
I don't feel it's thick enough to clean everything I need it to do. Needs to be thicker and durable.
Ashley T.
Ashaway, RI
I honestly get these cuz they are pink but they also do the job and scrub stuck on food off bery well
Ella G.
Smithville, TN
These are my absolute favorite sponges! They clean everything I need them to, without causing damage!
Kia B.
Its a cleaning sponge so it does its job. Doesn't svratch up pots or pans, but wesrs out very quickly.
Cameron D.
What can I say? It's a sponge... pretty much was what i expected. It scrubs stuff and is disposable.
Monica M.
Es bueno para refregar los platos no me lastima las manos por eso yo la uso y su precio es accecible
Tia B.
Jonesboro, GA
Best sponge to clean with. Bathrooms, kitchens, floors, you name it snd scotch-brite eill fo the job.
Betsy A.
Denver, CO
These sponges are really thick and the scrubby part is quite scratchy making cleaning easier for me.
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?