Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #45 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Rhonda V.
Mulliken, MI
I love using the green scrubby side for pots and pans. They get all the baked on grit and no scratches!
Bryelle D.
N Ft Myers, FL
Does what its supposed to do and love that they're slightly more eco friendly than a typical sponge!
Randi A.
Temple, TX
Works great and the abrasive part makes scrubbing dishes a lot easier with not as much elbow grease.
Ashley T.
Ashaway, RI
I honestly get these cuz they are pink but they also do the job and scrub stuck on food off bery well
Ella G.
Smithville, TN
These are my absolute favorite sponges! They clean everything I need them to, without causing damage!
Monica M.
Es bueno para refregar los platos no me lastima las manos por eso yo la uso y su precio es accecible
Krystal V.
Good sponge, does the job. I personally like a little coarser feel, but great for non stick coatings.
Cameron D.
What can I say? It's a sponge... pretty much was what i expected. It scrubs stuff and is disposable.
Lauren G.
Indialantic, FL
I don't feel it's thick enough to clean everything I need it to do. Needs to be thicker and durable.
Larissa F.
Liberal , KS
I like these sponges to wash my dishes. They last quite a long time and I feel like it works wonders.
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?