Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #47 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Blake S.
Stockbridge, GA
I love scotch0bright greener clean cleaning sponge. It is easy to use and leaves you with great results!
Stacie H.
Williston, ND
Super durable and scrub great! Inexpensive and does the job! The colors are great too. Find them anywhere
Danielle S.
Defiance, OH
Good basic scrubbing Sponge. We use these frequently on tough jobs and use them at our restaurant as well
Rhonda V.
Mulliken, MI
I love using the green scrubby side for pots and pans. They get all the baked on grit and no scratches!
Blanca G.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this cleaning supply really works on my dishes I would totally recommend this product to anyone
Kelsey W.
Cold Spring, KY
Works like a typical sponge. Cheap, can be purchased virtually anywhere. Not much more to say about it.
Jazcrisha Toni F.
Greenwich, CT
It does its job but there is nothing really special to it. Effective and cheap especially with coupons.
Kristen F.
Leesville, LA
Love these pads for tough jobs and getting greasy messes cleaned up easily. Excellent pricing as well.
Nadia G.
Brandon, FL
Always helps me scrub off the gunk left on dishes where I cooked something gooey. Cheap and effective.
Samantha M.
Always re-purchase these for the kitchen.

Good price and get the job done.

What more could you ask for?
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?