Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #48 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Carla R.
I no longer have to scrub for hours to try and clean stuck on food on pans. This sponge does the work fast.
Brittany N.
These are the best sponges for heavy duty messes! I have three packs under my kitchen counter as we speak!
Jaime T.
Kalamazoo, MI
These are really nice because they are soft on one side, and rough on the other. Works for most everything.
Alyssa C.
Daly City, CA
Excellent to have in your kitchen and with a good quality sponge. They last a while and don't break easily.
Victoria r.
i buy these like every 2 months. they're so with it when doing dishes. can't go wrong with these sponges
yovanina c.
miami, FL
Es otro de los esenciales de mi cocina, scotch brite, desde los vasos hasta la sarten, limpieza impecable
Gretter H.
West Palm Bch, FL
I have no complaints, these really last and don't scratch my pots and pans, I will continue using these.
Rachel S.
Vidor, TX
works great does not scratch or flake when using. can easily be rinsed out so no food residue left on it.
Wendi D.
It's a great product and helps for those tuff stains and helps with having to buy less sponges every week
Sophia L.
Minneapolis, MN
These are my usual sponges I use. They do a good job scrubbing and last pretty long. Nothing too special.
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?