Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #45 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Maxime S.
I love these sponges and have used them for years. I went ahead and bought the 12 pack only to find that they were packed into individual packs of three, then that whole set was packed into yet another plastic package. This is super wasteful and feels unnecessary when dealing with a product made to REDUCE the impact of plastic....very disappointed about that. But the sponges themselves are great.
Sara L.
Imperial Beach, CA
You're really just paying for the brand name and the title of "Greener Clean" here. They don't clean any better or worse than their original sponge yet the price tag is definitely higher. I understand buying these for their green living properties but there are other brands which deliver more earth conscious alternatives than this company. Do your research before buying into the hype.
Kristin B.
Jacksonville, FL
In always looking to lower my carbon footprint by resorting to "green" cleaning methods. These sponges though, they didn't work as well as I had hoped. They did work but they fell apart faster and didn't seem to have as much of an abrasive surface as I like on my sponges. I am willing to give them another try in the future though as my friend sweats by them!
Jennifer D.
These are so much more aesthetically pleasing than your average sponge. They are made from natural fibers and don't have that artificial feel and smell that most sponges have. They absorb and clean well and are very durable. Honestly they work as well as a normal Scotch Brite sponge but you don't have to worry about leaving any color residue behind.
Kaniesha K.
Atlanta, GA
I actually really enjoyed using this sponge. I was looking for a sponge that I didn't have to replace every 3 days and this did the job! It didn't smell terribly bad after the first use nor did it break down. I actually could've continued using it at the end of the week but decided to replace it anyways. Good sponge for counters as well as dishes.
LeAnna J.
Saint Louis, MO
I think these are great! Just like the packaging states, they actually do NOT hold food in the sponge or the scrubber side. When a sponge doesn't hold food, it doesn't stink! Only complaint is that the scrubber side does not last very well. (Actually my wife's complaint, as I don't believe you should be scouring with a sponge in the first place)
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
I have always used scotch brite pads so when i seen these i gave them a try and have to say held up very well and did not have that musky smell a couple days later like some do.
Lauren C.
Im a stay at home mom with two kids and I'm always cleaning the house. I use these every chance i get.These are really good to scrub with especially if you have a tough stain, i use this all around my house from the kitchen all the way to the bathroom. Very effective! Would definitely recommend to anyone.
Alex G.
Memphis, TN
These are perfect because they are cheap and have two different sides with different textures (the green side for those tough spots). I keep one at the sink and one in the bathroom for routine wipe downs of the shower and sinks and kitchen sink. My house is never without a two pack of these sponges,
Fal L.
These work well when they're new, but don't last as long as I'd like them to. I think that is just the nature of this product though and doesn't have anything to do with the brand. Food and crumbs get stuck to the sponge which is gross. However, I do continue to buy them and just replace frequently
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?