Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #39 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Karina V.
Palmview, TX
Makes washing dishes a lot easier, removes stains in an instant, plus you do not have to use a lot of soap.
Ashley C.
This is my power tool with cleaning! I love how effective this is on my dishes on the worst baked on food!
Jaime T.
Kalamazoo, MI
These are really nice because they are soft on one side, and rough on the other. Works for most everything.
Amanda M.
Lakeland, FL
Great sponge and does exactly what it's supposed to do. Not much effort has to go into dish anymore for me.
Alexia D.
I love that there's a greener option to my favorite sponge! This is the best, cheapest option for sponges.
Ashley B.
Richland, WA
Works really well with Dawn dish soap. I don't have to scrub as hard when using. Lasts a very long time too
Brittany N.
These are the best sponges for heavy duty messes! I have three packs under my kitchen counter as we speak!
Jessica V.
These are perfect for use in the bathroom to get left over soap and hair spray off of counters and showers.
Elena G.
New Castle, DE
The originals are the best! Ten sponge does not break easily and the green part is also nice and resistant
Dawn N.
Candor, NC
Works great...doesn't scratch nonstick surfaces...and seems to work well on all surfaces...will repurchase
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?