Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #39 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Denise S.
Wellston, OK
My daughters use this product on my dishes and she love it. It is easy on my pots and pans and cleans great.
Salma k.
Catonsville, MD
Great product, can get my pots and pans cleaned. I will replace this less often than the no name brand ones.
Amber S.
Dayton, OH
I like that these last a long time without getting gross, they maintain their structure and do not get smelly
Amber B.
I love these "green" sponges. They work really well and hold up on tough jobs. I will be buying these again.
Olashade O.
I always end up with these have tried couple different brands and not as good as this one. like these sponges
Sarah K.
Enola, PA
These are a great ecological way to clean. The scrubby part isn't overly rough but it does the job perfectly.
Desirae K.
Groves, TX
Cleans the pot and pans very good . When you have meat that over cooks in a pan and sticks . It gets it out.
Johanna Y R.
Sponges are excellent quality sponges are more durable compared to other brands I have previously purchased
Loren V.
Dorchester, MA
Perfect to clean all surface and dishes. easy to use and smells great while using the sponge. great product
Eliza T.
This sponge is so awesome! This sponge cuts grease like no other! It's durable and lasts a very long time!
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?