Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Mary F.
Austin, TX
Most of the time this is my go to brand for sponge. It does not disappoint, it cleanses my dishes and plates.
Lindi W.
Paducah, KY
I was really excited to use this product since it is eco friendly. However it was very rough and hard to use.
Maribel B.
Lakewood, CO
Like these sponges they dont scratch and they clean just like they're suppose to. My go to sponges everytime.
Amber B.
I love these "green" sponges. They work really well and hold up on tough jobs. I will be buying these again.
Jaime T.
Kalamazoo, MI
These are really nice because they are soft on one side, and rough on the other. Works for most everything.
Lori J.
Bartlesville, OK
These work great for sponges. Nice clean scrub. I like that they're a good price to throw away when needed.
Jana B.
I like these sponges. They last a long time. They don't stink like others. They are cost effective as well.
Melissa A.
Gladwin, MI
Scotch brite makes a good sponge that tends to hold up to scrubbing over time. This is my preferred brand.
Karina V.
Palmview, TX
Makes washing dishes a lot easier, removes stains in an instant, plus you do not have to use a lot of soap.
Maddie M.
This is a great product that cleans very well and gets all the hard stuff off! Walmart is where I bought it
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?