Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #39 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Karlie R.
San Dimas , CA
I recently started buying these sponges and I love them :) They feel good to clean with and theyre affordable!
Celastine H.
Great scrubbing power and live the fact that they are turning to a more green theme, to help the environment
Rafaela Y.
Brooklyn, NY
It's great, but I would like it to be a little bit less expensive, besides that, I have no complaints at all.
Lindi W.
Paducah, KY
I was really excited to use this product since it is eco friendly. However it was very rough and hard to use.
Lauren A.
Milwaukie, OR
These get the job done and don't cost a fortune. They last a long time and get my dishes clean very quickly.
Beth Ann B.
Greenville, WV
These are great little sponges I use primarily for cleaning my bathroom and washing dishes. Highly recommend!
Maribel B.
Lakewood, CO
Like these sponges they dont scratch and they clean just like they're suppose to. My go to sponges everytime.
savanna g.
Santa Monica, CA
This sponge really gets into everything and cleans like magic and lasts a while and gets rid of tough things
Olivia C.
Fresno, CA
Para quitar rápidamente lo que se queda pegado en cazuelas y platos. Talla perfectamente sin dañar las ollas.
Mary F.
Austin, TX
Most of the time this is my go to brand for sponge. It does not disappoint, it cleanses my dishes and plates.
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?