Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Olashade O.
I always end up with these have tried couple different brands and not as good as this one. like these sponges
Amber S.
Dayton, OH
I like that these last a long time without getting gross, they maintain their structure and do not get smelly
Desirae K.
Groves, TX
Cleans the pot and pans very good . When you have meat that over cooks in a pan and sticks . It gets it out.
Celastine H.
Great scrubbing power and live the fact that they are turning to a more green theme, to help the environment
Lauren A.
Milwaukie , OR
These get the job done and don't cost a fortune. They last a long time and get my dishes clean very quickly.
Salma k.
Catonsville, MD
Great product, can get my pots and pans cleaned. I will replace this less often than the no name brand ones.
Maribel B.
Lakewood, CO
Like these sponges they dont scratch and they clean just like they're suppose to. My go to sponges everytime.
Olivia C.
Fresno, CA
Para quitar rápidamente lo que se queda pegado en cazuelas y platos. Talla perfectamente sin dañar las ollas.
Beth Ann B.
Greenville, WV
These are great little sponges I use primarily for cleaning my bathroom and washing dishes. Highly recommend!
Mary F.
Austin, TX
Most of the time this is my go to brand for sponge. It does not disappoint, it cleanses my dishes and plates.
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this sponge a green product?