Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Michael A.
Clovis, CA
Great for hard to clean areas such as cooked on food on the stove. It's tough pad and rough surface works great
Destiny R.
Oakdale
A sponge to get everything clean and the harder things that usually give you trouble will no longer be an issue
Sabia M.
Glen Allen, VA
I love this. It is so long lasting . Cleans everything in one scrub. Don't even have to use the soap that much
Jasmine M.
Pflugerville, TX
Abrasive for like a week, then it becomes very flimsy. Holds food particles. Does clean well in the beginning.
Grish S.
Piscataway, NJ
My mom loves these. I'm not a fan though, they are really thin and flimsy in my opinion. But they do last long.
Kymberli K.
Portland , OR
I keep this product on hand constant, it's effective and inexpensive for the longevity you get from one sponge
Zulema B.
Brownsville
Has an odd wetness to it when first taken out of packaging? Other than that it works just fine and last as well
Karlie R.
San Dimas, CA
I recently started buying these sponges and I love them :) They feel good to clean with and theyre affordable!
Debra B.
These sponges are great - last a long time and get the grime off - scrubber side works great on pots and pans!
Cassandra M.
N Brunswick, NJ
Cleans my dishes really well feels often times as if I need no soap, the product is very cheap and works great
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this sponge a green product?