Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #39 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Christine C.
I love anything that is green! Good sponges that last for a while. They don't fall apart like some sponges do.
Grish S.
Piscataway, NJ
My mom loves these. I'm not a fan though, they are really thin and flimsy in my opinion. But they do last long.
Zulema B.
Brownsville
Has an odd wetness to it when first taken out of packaging? Other than that it works just fine and last as well
Cassandra M.
N Brunswick, NJ
Cleans my dishes really well feels often times as if I need no soap, the product is very cheap and works great
Katalin P.
Cleveland, OH
they are fine but the scrubbing part tend to wear away pretty quickly. i like that there are several in a pack
Nhi L.
Katy, TX
This is one of my favorite sponge to use. It holds onto dishwashing soap for a long time. It's also very soft.
Michael A.
Clovis, CA
Great for hard to clean areas such as cooked on food on the stove. It's tough pad and rough surface works great
Marilyn S.
Saint Louis, MO
Scotch brite greener clean cleaning sponge works will when you accidentally burn something in the cassorole dish.
Kymberli K.
Portland , OR
I keep this product on hand constant, it's effective and inexpensive for the longevity you get from one sponge
Genevieve L.
I like it for the scrubbing power. Hardly ever use it since I detest doing dishes. Only green scrubbing I buy .
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?