Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #39 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Kayla H.
Clintwood, VA
Great product. I would recommend it to everyone. Very affordable price. I rate the product a 10/10. Very pleased.
Maria K.
Indiana, PA
These are the best sponges! I am never disappointed, they never leave scratch marks but always get the job done!
Lindsey M.
Philadelphia, PA
Sponge is a sponge a long as it cleans and doesn't require me to kills my arms and hands with scrubbing im happy
Amy K.
Longview
I use my sponge for everything! Great at getting burnt on food off dishes and for wiping spills off the cabinets!
Amanda T.
Rockmart, GA
Tried and true. We really love these sponges at our house. They get all the dirty work done on the dishes for us.
Loutchana P.
These sponges are literally the best sponges ever i mean they get stuff so clean and get the dishes squeaky clean
Debra B.
These sponges are great - last a long time and get the grime off - scrubber side works great on pots and pans!
Jasmine M.
Pflugerville, TX
Abrasive for like a week, then it becomes very flimsy. Holds food particles. Does clean well in the beginning.
Sabia M.
Glen Allen, VA
I love this. It is so long lasting . Cleans everything in one scrub. Don't even have to use the soap that much
Destiny R.
Oakdale
A sponge to get everything clean and the harder things that usually give you trouble will no longer be an issue
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?