Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #45 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Tayler M.
Tucson, AZ
It's a must to have double sided sponges! These work great in getting stuck-on food off the plate or silverware.
Loutchana P.
These sponges are literally the best sponges ever i mean they get stuff so clean and get the dishes squeaky clean
Nichole W.
clearwater, FL
I love this brand. Quality holds up to deep cleNing. U can also wash them a couple times before I buy a new one.
Amy K.
I use my sponge for everything! Great at getting burnt on food off dishes and for wiping spills off the cabinets!
Amanda T.
Rockmart, GA
Tried and true. We really love these sponges at our house. They get all the dirty work done on the dishes for us.
Vitória A.
Cos Cob, CT
Essa esponja dura mais tempo que as outras e tem uma textura gostosa de mexer então fica mais fácil lavar a louça
Andrea S.
Springtown , TX
Just a wonderful product for overall cleanliness of dishes. The Scrubbing side is great for hard to clean messes.
janeht t.
Victorville, CA
This is the only sponge I use for my dishes easy to take any cap of with these sponges recommend this to everyone
Maria K.
Indiana, PA
These are the best sponges! I am never disappointed, they never leave scratch marks but always get the job done!
wisaira yerisel e.
muy buena excelente para lavar los platos ya que tienen dos partes que tiene diversos usos muy comodo e higienico
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?