Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #39 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Mary B.
Los Angeles, CA
My go to scrub!! They are hands down the best out there. most affordable too!! I always purchase these once a month
O produto é bom porem acho que a cola se desgasta rápido demais. Não compraria novamente a não ser em último caso.
Holly W.
San Diego, CA
An excellent sponge for heavy duty jobs. I use these to clean off pans when a regular sponge can't get them clean.
Nikki F.
Essexville, MI
I love these sponges! They don't have funky smells after use and drying. They work just like any other dish sponge.
Brittany C.
Santa clarita , Ca
I preferred his brand over others. Less mildew builds up. These sponges tend to last longer and are less expensive
Zoila G.
Norcross , GA
It gets the job done last a fair amount of time always repurchase because we always wash dishes with 3 kids at home
Rebeca B.
Zebulon, NC
I do not like this at all. It dissolves quick and leaves scrathes on my pans and other dishes. It feels too rough.
Mayra O.
Dinuba, CA
These sponges are non expensive and scrub the grease and food rite off your pans and plates without scratching them
nicole g.
I husband is a clean freak, he is always scrubbing things to make sure that germs are not flying around in my area
Marisa C.
San Jose, CA
Best sponge ever I use these sponges on a daily basis and they last a very long time they also clean dishes great.
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?