Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #39 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Kelly H.
Staten Island , NY
Only one I been using for last 20 years .. My mom always used now I use it ... Works great ... But big box at Costco
Lorena C.
These sponges are by far the best, they last about a month and a gal, they're so sturdy and do a great job cleaning.
Amber D.
Toledo, OH
I use this product to keep my frying pans and pots clean from hard stuck on food. It gets everything completely off.
leah b.
Machesney Park, IL
Love this sponge works great but does get smelly after a little while but it's a great sponge that works really well
Kimberly N.
Forest Hill, MD
Always my first choice for sponges! He take enough not to leave scratches or any damage, but tough enough for stains
Ariadna G.
Clarksville, TN
These are good sponges , not to mention they're organic and cruelty free so I don't feel like I'm hurting the planet
jillian k.
Last forever and tend to not get smelly quite as fast as some sponges. I use one for dishes and one for the counters
Alexa C.
Vincennes, IN
These pads work great for cleaning. I highly recommend this product to everyone. Couldn't ask for a better product
Daniela V.
San Francisco, CA
I'been used this for a long time ago and they are really good, u can use one for months and months, it helps a lot
Alondra D.
This is great for those pots and pans that have stubborn food that you're trying to get rid of. Really heavy duty.
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?