Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #48 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Kasandra B.
Orlando, FL
Great for removing anything on your pots and pans. Always have used scotch brite, since it's great on your hands to.
Karelys H.
Naples, FL
It is the best sponge I have ever used, it leaves the dishes too clean and very soft, it cleans the pots too easily.
Kelly H.
staten island, NY
Only one I been using for last 20 years .. My mom always used now I use it ... Works great ... But big box at Costco
Amanda C.
Love the cleaning sponge. I like that I can cut it in half and get extra use out of the product. The value is great.
Brittany C.
Santa clarita , Ca
I preferred his brand over others. Less mildew builds up. These sponges tend to last longer and are less expensive
nicole g.
I husband is a clean freak, he is always scrubbing things to make sure that germs are not flying around in my area
kastiria t.
buena, duradera, de facil limpieza
me gustan y m egusta la marca, un poco caras, pero vale la pena usarlas siempre
O produto é bom porem acho que a cola se desgasta rápido demais. Não compraria novamente a não ser em último caso.
Zoila G.
Lilburn, GA
It gets the job done last a fair amount of time always repurchase because we always wash dishes with 3 kids at home
Mayra C.
Dinuba, CA
These sponges are non expensive and scrub the grease and food rite off your pans and plates without scratching them
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?