Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #47 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Maylen N.
West New York, NJ
It's really good really. Great for washing dishes. It is used with a little soap and water and the dishes are clean.
Amber D.
Toledo, OH
I use this product to keep my frying pans and pots clean from hard stuck on food. It gets everything completely off.
jillian k.
Last forever and tend to not get smelly quite as fast as some sponges. I use one for dishes and one for the counters
Lorena C.
These sponges are by far the best, they last about a month and a gal, they're so sturdy and do a great job cleaning.
Kimberly N.
Forest Hill, MD
Always my first choice for sponges! He take enough not to leave scratches or any damage, but tough enough for stains
Marissa D.
Good price, gets the job done. What more can I ask for in a sponge? Works great with original blue dawn dish liquid.
Veronica L.
Bloomingdale, IL
An amazing sponge for washing dishes. These last a long time so there is no need to keep repalceing them very often.
Ashley C.
Reading, PA
These sponges are very durable and strong and they help me clean not only my kitchen but everything I need them for.
Alexa W.
College Station, TX
Nothing beats how clean these scrub pads make my dishes- and most of all pots & pans after cooking something greasy!
Amanda P.
New Bedford, MA
Love that they made a green sponge but it didn't really take much off my dishes without me having to scrub and scrub.
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?