Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #44 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Kimberly N.
Forest Hill, MD
Always my first choice for sponges! He take enough not to leave scratches or any damage, but tough enough for stains
Alexa W.
College Station, TX
Nothing beats how clean these scrub pads make my dishes- and most of all pots & pans after cooking something greasy!
Marissa S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Use these daily for dishes. Way better quality than any knock off brand. We also use the attacents for our dish wand.
Amanda C.
Love the cleaning sponge. I like that I can cut it in half and get extra use out of the product. The value is great.
Marissa D.
Good price, gets the job done. What more can I ask for in a sponge? Works great with original blue dawn dish liquid.
Maylen N.
It's really good really. Great for washing dishes. It is used with a little soap and water and the dishes are clean.
leah b.
Machesney Park, IL
Love this sponge works great but does get smelly after a little while but it's a great sponge that works really well
Kelly H.
Staten Island , NY
Only one I been using for last 20 years .. My mom always used now I use it ... Works great ... But big box at Costco
Kasandra B.
Orlando, FL
Great for removing anything on your pots and pans. Always have used scotch brite, since it's great on your hands to.
jillian k.
Last forever and tend to not get smelly quite as fast as some sponges. I use one for dishes and one for the counters
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?